Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama fans still real confident tho. Says his mom is all Bama

Saban fvcks with the bogle of the worlds, with the Reuben fosters of the world. He gets it, get talent anyway you can
Yeah, but we're not getting it and haven't for years. There are other kids who want to come to the U that never get offered/taken seriously because we waste our time with dudes like this. I'm not saying abondon it completely, but the staff has had a tendancy to go all in on dudes that play around and then get left scrambling or with their hands empty at the end. They need to be smarter about this. They get on them so early that they should have an idea of what their doing early as well. If the SF divas are flirting with other schools, we should be flirting with other recruits too.

Advertisement
Top 100 recruit in your backyard you recruit him until the end. Too much soft shouldered **** in here. This kid has have 30 different leaders during his recruitment based on who he's with a that time. Get him on campus next weekend and see what happens.
You do but like I said about Rosemy, this is a kid where you needed to be talking to 3-4 other guys while talking to him. Gut feeling says Rosemy is going to be a repeat of this.

Top 100 recruit in your backyard you recruit him until the end. Too much soft shouldered **** in here. This kid has have 30 different leaders during his recruitment based on who he's with a that time. Get him on campus next weekend and see what happens.
Man this is the same **** people were saying in December for his last official visit. Hopefully it plays out different this time.

We're gonna be the hat that get's thrown on the ground come signing Day !!

Advertisement
I'm hearing mixed things on Bogle. Some are saying Miami for him, but there's actually a lot of smoke on Bogle to UF right now. The 4-star DE is on his official visit to Gainesville at the moment. This will be something to keep an eye on throughout the weekend, and I will say the sources saying UF are more confident than the ones saying Miami as of now.
*** UF and *** Bogle, just sayin

Haven’t gotten too into his recruitment so I’m not insanely emotional about the trolling or whatever. Are we the only fan base that openly bashes kids for being indecisive? These kids have openly stated that they notice that. I get it you want to hedge your emotions so you don’t feel like you’re left at the alter, but 85% of the posts about him are bashing him. If you really feel “**** Bogel” then just don’t bother posting it.

Advertisement
I'm hearing mixed things on Bogle. Some are saying Miami for him, but there's actually a lot of smoke on Bogle to UF right now. The 4-star DE is on his official visit to Gainesville at the moment. This will be something to keep an eye on throughout the weekend, and I will say the sources saying UF are more confident than the ones saying Miami as of now.

I would be done with this kid.. Too much drama in his recruitment and he doesn't want to be here.. Move along.. Seen this before and these kids rarely pan out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back