Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this someone to lose sleep over

Is any 18 year old kid playing a game someone to lose sleep over? Christ, get ahold of yourself.

Is Khris Bogle a fantastic prospect who, with proper development and coaching can turn into a high NFL draft pick and would, most likely, make any program he chooses better on the edge in a year or two? Yes.

The kid is a really good prospect. Some of you are laughable hoes with this stuff. If anything, if you really have to be a hoe in life, at least don’t be so predictable. Nothing is more boring than that. Hate all you want, but don’t run to a message board to say a kid sucks because he doesn’t pick your school. Especially when literally dozens of highly paid professionals want him at theirs. That’s being a hoe 1.0. Literally the hater ground floor. Page 1 of the internet immature little kid handbook. Be better.

Fwiw, i would take harvey over bogle all day every day.

Good luck to bogle at alabama. No issues with him.

UM wont hurt at DE. We need a QB, DTs + OL. If we cant get DBs, LBs and DEs and skill position kids, we’re doing it wrong.

Is any 18 year old kid playing a game someone to lose sleep over? Christ, get ahold of yourself.

Is Khris Bogle a fantastic prospect who, with proper development and coaching can turn into a high NFL draft pick and would, most likely, make any program he chooses better on the edge in a year or two? Yes.

The kid is a really good prospect. Some of you are laughable hoes with this stuff. If anything, if you really have to be a hoe in life, at least don’t be so predictable. Nothing is more boring than that. Hate all you want, but don’t run to a message board to say a kid sucks because he doesn’t pick your school. Especially when literally dozens of highly paid professionals want him at theirs. That’s being a hoe 1.0. Literally the hater ground floor. Page 1 of the internet immature little kid handbook. Be better.
I know he can be a baller a day 1 or 2 pick in few years if he chooses the right scheme and stays healthy but I'm just saying don't lose sleep, I'm confident this staff is going to keep adding onto the talent we already have on the d-line by any means necessary via portal or recruits

Advertisement
My bad y’all. He gone.
Inday, sometimes your appetite to eat trolls is just insatiable...

1863795dff232w5wu.gif

I know he can be a baller a day 1 or 2 pick in few years if he chooses the right scheme and stays healthy but I'm just saying don't lose sleep, I'm confident this staff is going to keep adding onto the talent we already have on the d-line by any means necessary via portal or recruits

The kid is a really good prospect. You do understand that it’s ok to say that even if he doesn’t pick Miami, right?

And sure. No one’s going to shut the program down over a recruit. The sun will rise tomorrow. Insert cliche here. But these kids are potential difference makers. I just never in my life have gotten the fascination with downplaying a kid’s ability once he goes somewhere else or it even looks like might. That’s the mentality of an 8 year old type ****.

The kid is a really good prospect. You do understand that it’s ok to say that even if he doesn’t pick Miami, right?

And sure. No one’s going to shut the program down over a recruit. The sun will rise tomorrow. Insert cliche here. But these kids are potential difference makers. I just never in my life have gotten the fascination with downplaying a kid’s ability once he goes somewhere else or it even looks like might. That’s the mentality of an 8 year old type ****.
We’ll see. I personally expect Garvin, Rousseau and Harvey to be better in college and the nfl than Bogle. Time will tell. DE is one position we shouldn’t stress too much over. We have options at DB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’ll see. I personally expect Garvin, Rousseau and Harvey to be better in college and the nfl than Bogle. Time will tell. DE is one position we shouldn’t stress too much over. We have options at DB.

Ok, I’ll bite. Opinions on the players aside, is there any position we should stress too much over? And realistically...it’s a game and we’re talking about children. If you’re over 15, you shouldn’t “stress” about a college football recruit.

But for the context of UM football being the only thing on earth, what positions are we allowed to stress about? All I see on this board is “we shouldn’t stress over DBs, they grow on trees here” and I see Robert Knowles running around in the secondary like he just got dropped alone on Mars. We shouldn’t stress over WRs, they’re a dime a dozen. Meanwhile I see balls bouncing off Dee Wiggins’ face like he’s Mia Khalifa. Miami lost to Duke 2 months ago. At home. They need really good football players, a lot of them, and quickly.

Again, not to turn this into a “must have” discussion. I only chimed in because I saw the obligatory “he sucks” post because he’s probably not coming here. And as I said, it’s literally the ground floor of the scorned hoe guidebook. Bogle can play. Period. Not that Miami isn’t recruiting anyone else who can’t, but eventually watching all these SFL kids ball at other programs has got to make u stop saying “we’ll be fine” over and over and over. We’re clearly not fine. We just got blistered by Wisconsin’s backup QB and didn’t even score a TD in 2018 offensive football.

Ok, I’ll bite. Opinions on the players aside, is there any position we should stress too much over? And realistically...it’s a game and we’re talking about children. If you’re over 15, you shouldn’t “stress” about a college football recruit.

But for the context of UM football being the only thing on earth, what positions are we allowed to stress about? All I see on this board is “we shouldn’t stress over DBs, they grow on trees here” and I see Robert Knowles running around in the secondary like he just got dropped alone on Mars. We shouldn’t stress over WRs, they’re a dime a dozen. Meanwhile I see balls bouncing off Dee Wiggins’ face like he’s Mia Khalifa. Miami lost to Duke 2 months ago. At home. They need really good football players, a lot of them, and quickly.

Again, not to turn this into a “must have” discussion. I only chimed in because I saw the obligatory “he sucks” post because he’s probably not coming here. And as I said, it’s literally the ground floor of the scorned hoe guidebook. Bogle can play. Period. Not that Miami isn’t recruiting anyone else who can’t, but eventually watching all these SFL kids ball at other programs has got to make u stop saying “we’ll be fine” over and over and over. We’re clearly not fine. We just got blistered by Wisconsin’s backup QB and didn’t even score a TD in 2018 offensive football.
People can have their own opinions. I got mine. As for stressing, I wouldnt get hung up on the word. This is a recruiting board and we’re trying to communicate. Everyone knows what is meant when that is expressed. No need to go into semantics.

IMO we have had difficulty keeping the best local DBs in Miami, and with the modern pass heavy game you need a lot of them, and it’s supposed to be an area we can be ahead of the pack at based on local talent, so I do think ‘stressing’ over DBs can make sense. If we can’t keep the best local guys at home, we ain’t going to be back, imo. Also our legacy at DB is unique. The school that produced Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, Bennie Blades, Darryl Williams, et al. should not be trotting out AJ Highsmith and Kacy Rodgers.

At DE, we need fewer guys and we have proven over a long time we can find talented guys. Joe Jackson wasn’t on everyone’s radar when we took him. Garvin wasn’t. Rousseau wasn’t. Go back further. Trent Harris wasn’t. Vernon wasn’t. Add guys who were and we got anyhow - AQM, Thomas, Chickillo, Campbell, Bailey. We have usually not lacked for DE talent and shouldn’t. Just this cycle, Harvey is IMO a better prospect than Bogle, and Cam Williams is **** close in talent, and we are also bringing in Phillips as a transfer who was the No.1 prospect overall in 2017. So yeah, I am not worried about DE.

Where should we worry? We have sucked at DT recruiting for most of the past 17 years. Call it the curse of Dave Howell. There are fewer top local options and we have struggled identifying and recruiting them. OL we have not been particularly good or deep at for ages. Even when we have had talent we haven’t developed it well or used it well.

QB, yep, stress. Most important position on the field and we have had one legit good QB since Gino Toretta was at UM. Coaching matters here, but so does evaluating.

LB - we used to be LBU. Not anymore. The current trio is solid but the school that produced the bermuda triangle, dan morgan, and the best defensive player of all time bar none - ray lewis - should not be muddling around as we have at LB too often recently.

TE we seem to do fine. Until we don’t, not worried.

RB we have a good history, but you have to get the right guys. So it is an area to be concerned over. Too many top local guys have gone elsewhere the past 15 years. It’s been a long while since Edge, Portis, Willis and Gore.

WR - we need to evaluate better. We have brought in highly sought after guys here, with mediocre results going back to Ryan Moore and Akeem Jolla. There are plenty of So Fla options at WR, also. I am quite skeptical of going out of area at WR save for a very, very top kid.

Now don’t get me wrong, it’s about ability not rankings, at all positions. I’m not saying recruit higher stars. I’m saying recruit the best guys. Evaluate well then get them, no matter their stars. Find us the garvins and rousseaus. Grab the duke johnsons and deon bushes. Get the best guys.

/end rant

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back