Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I didn't say anything about his stock. Kids want big games and ACC Championships/March Madness trips. Not barely making the NIT.

If I was his dad and know he could help the school I went to get on track nationally I would do it. Again just me. Sacrifice national exposure for 1 year or help build the U into something special? Possibly get future 5 star recruits to help the U?

Exactly. He just another key in the cog.
Would’ve been a legend here.
Yep, help build something like the old school Canes did in the 80’s for the football team. Those legends were recruited by the best teams in America and they came to the dump that was Miami Football.
B-ball team now 1000% better than our football team was back then.

Advertisement
Hate to be that guy but he failed getting his son here and he’s going to convince Bogle? No

Yeap..it’s the same old “do what’s best for you, go where you think is best” instead of “go to Miami & you’ll be a beast, I got you, we’ll take care of you”.

Same ol song & dance

If I was his dad and know he could help the school I went to get on track nationally I would do it. Again just me. Sacrifice national exposure for 1 year or help build the U into something special? Possibly get future 5 star recruits to help the U?

But you aren't his dad. You're speaking from the perspective of a fan and someone has never had to deal with the life and process they just went thru.

Advertisement
Yep, help build something like the old school Canes did in the 80’s for the football team. Those legends were recruited by the best teams in America and they came to the dump that was Miami Football.
B-ball team now 1000% better than our football team was back then.

Right..every possession would’ve been ran through him & other top flight players would’ve came to play with him.

Typical south Florida folks though...on that flake ****.

Go learn from one of the greatest coaches of the sport of basketball of all time...or...go learn from Coach L.

Some of y'all can not be serious with half the **** you say.

Learn what exactly? What all star or hall of fame big men has he put out?

Advertisement
Go learn from one of the greatest coaches of the sport of basketball of all time...or...go learn from Coach L.

Some of y'all can not be serious with half the **** you say.

1 yr is going to make a huge difference? Coach L is not some 25yr old kid coaching.
Don’t be naive. It’s all about tv exposure.

Learn what exactly? What all star or hall of fame big men has he put out?
Proven product, easier to say he should go here over duke while not being in Carey sr shoes . Duke excels with 1 and done prospects and you want him in the best situation. Not saying coach L is terrible at all but duke has a rapport with developing high level draft picks annually and we don’t in basketball

Advertisement
Exactly. He just another key in the cog.
Would’ve been a legend here.

With the 2 kids coming in and McGusty eligible with VCJ anchored at the 5, Miami immediately becomes a Top 25 team. VCJ becomes the man and plays in front of his hometown crowd. This season for Miami is an anomaly.

Proven product, easier to say he should go here over duke while not being in Carey sr shoes . Duke excels with 1 and done prospects and you want him in the best situation. Not saying coach L is terrible at all but duke has a rapport with developing high level draft picks annually and we don’t in basketball

Best situation is for my kid is to be at my alma mater where I can keep tabs on him & shoo away the vultures that are already out...that same alma mater who also has great coaches to develop him.

Like bro said earlier..he’s top 5 regardless of where he played.

The 9 months in college won’t do that much for his development...see Jalil Okafor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back