Kevin Coleman Senior HL

Advertisement
nah Odel moves different Dorsett get stuck in his cuts and loses alot of burst where Odell still at top end. Same like Hester bruh mad NFL people were faster than Devin but he cuts and burst second to none. Never loses speed
Yes but Dorsett’s hands aren’t anywhere near Odel’s. You’re spot on about the speed, but flip the hands and it’s a different story. Imho
Happy New Years my friend. []_[]

Yes but Dorsett’s hands aren’t anywhere near Odel’s. You’re spot on about the speed, but flip the hands and it’s a different story. Imho
Happy New Years my friend. []_[]
agree to disagree but happy new years man fuq it though we are back to being the bad guys. We will have all these issues solved in three years the days of dominant miami returns

Advertisement
Advertisement
One thing I haven't seen anyone mention, which is such an underrated quality is:

He controls and changes his speed so well. It gives him multiple gears to play with and create separation when needed.

Many speedsters play at full speed all the time and struggle to separate. Bc when everyone is fast, that trick dont work. If you control and change speeds when needed, separation will always be there.
Yep. He looks to have that final gear Jeff Thomas didn’t have.

This isn’t a true comparison because they play different positions, but as an athlete Coleman reminds me of Duke Johnson.

Neither guy is big or track fast. But they move in total control because of their quickness, balance and awareness. They even palm the ball the same way. Both guys dominated since youth and have the “best player on any field” mentality.

Really looking forward to seeing how Coleman competes at the Army game.

Advertisement
I dont know how an why they would go int he portal and grab guys that arent even productive. lol

But then again FSU isnt even a draw right now. They grabbed these guys like they are definate hits...none of the 3 is Dee Wiggins level
Apparently Deuce Spann was 5th on the depth chart at Illinois. :oops:

Apparently Deuce Spann was 5th on the depth chart at Illinois. :oops:
Kid is fast and hit on some deep shots but that fan base is raving about him and spinning it like he didn’t get his chance to shine because he was at Illinois and the quarterbacks suck lol. If you aren’t a top 2 receiver at Illinois then yikes.

Advertisement
This isn’t a true comparison because they play different positions, but as an athlete Coleman reminds me of Duke Johnson.

Neither guy is big or track fast. But they move in total control because of their quickness, balance and awareness. They even palm the ball the same way. Both guys dominated since youth and have the “best player on any field” mentality.

Really looking forward to seeing how Coleman competes at the Army game.

I watched almost every Duke Johnson high school game from the stands, and I'm not even sure you know how right you are in the similarities of their game. Only thing Coleman is missing is the hand swap followed by the stiff arm from ****.

Does he announce today at the All American game? An article I read on 247 previewing the game says so. But I thought it was the 8th?

Does he announce today at the All American game? An article I read on 247 previewing the game says so. But I thought it was the 8th?

That would likely be the Army AA game or whatever they're calling it these days.

Today is the Under Armour AA game.

Advertisement
Back