Kevin Coleman Senior HL

Advertisement
Thomas was probably a bit faster but this guy is tougher and has much better hands. He also tracks the ball much better than Thomas.

I don't know about the hands and toughness. Jeff had real good hands coming out of HS too. People forget he was a nice cover CB too.

I would imagine this is like watching Pope if he played in middle america.. Those defenders will be al bundy soon as the season is over..

**Runs**

Advertisement
He doesn't look like he is that fast i think because if his running style. He runs like Shawn Alexander, Pro Bowl RB from the Seahawks over a decade ago.

But wanna know if he is moving fast? Without me knowing the competition, he rarely gets out run to the corner in a str8 foot race. And he got elite quickness and cuts.

Really, really excited about this one. Kid glides while route running, picks the ball out of the air with his hands consistently, and then is smooth with the ball in his hands causing defenders to miss with ease. Throw in elite speed and willingness to initiate contact and by golly we got ourselves an absolute real one.

He's hereby officially received the Streetja designation of "Sure Thing".

Advertisement
On punt returns he could see everything happening before everybody else. Had most defenders setup and they had no idea what was going on.

The qb made some nice throws in that video.

He plays with a lb’s mind set. Very physical and plays a lot bigger than his size. He attacks the ball like a big body wr. He tracks the ball like a center fielder.

He’s also very quick on top of having good speed. His quickness is what separates him. Imo he can play both outside and the slot but him in the middle of the field is problems.
Brashard Smith North. He has more film catching the ball than Breshard. Breshard had to play QB for a large portion of their season. Goal is to stack talent at all positions.

That's a future NFL'er right there.

Takes 6 minutes for him not to score a TD and that's because he threw for one. He then rattles off a couple of more.

There really isn't anything that's not on that tape to see that you could ask for.

I really hope we get this kid. He's going to take someone's spot.

Advertisement
That's a future NFL'er right there.

Takes 6 minutes for him not to score a TD and that's because he threw for one. He then rattles off a couple of more.

There really isn't anything that's not on that tape to see that you could ask for.

I really hope we get this kid. He's going to take someone's spot.
200.gif

Advertisement
Any camp play? Like others have said I would like to see him line up in front of a DB worth a ****… Looks small af and the same competition I played against in 5A in new port Richey… lmao is there a reason no big schools are on him? I don’t go against the grain often but I’m not expecting this kid to contribute before year 3

Advertisement
Back