Kevin Coleman Senior HL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Attacks the ball, excellent after the catch, sudden change of direction and he's got that old Miami WR swagger. The 314 has some dawgs.

Reminds me a lot of this guy.

1640801218228.png

Tavon Austin played running back in HS, but when this dude runs in the open field, has (as D$ said) that athletic confidence, Austin did at Dunbar where he's just scoring every time he has the football in his hands and just styles on whoever is trying to tackle him. He's a "just get him the ball" kind of player. He and Brashard Smith are the types of thuper athletes we should be riding to death here, but have lacked for far too long (Rooster as well).

When a 247 guy compared him to Pope and we all laughed, someone on here said he was closer to Santana than anyone else. He certainly does in his senior highlights with those jumpball grabs, getting turned around, and getting to top speed quickly.

Advertisement
The play at 6:50 I think.. the ball is way overthrown. He bursts like a rocket for about 15-20 yards and dives for it and makes the grab!! Quickest 15-20 yards I’ve ever seen in football!

Advertisement
Advertisement
When a 247 guy compared him to Pope and we all laughed, someone on here said he was closer to Santana than anyone else. He certainly does in his senior highlights with those jumpball grabs, getting turned around, and getting to top speed quickly.
A taller moss is the perfect comparison . Catching jump balls at that height, how quick he is in and out of breaks. Plus how he makes cats miss in space is just crazy. Santana was small in height but was stalky and played very physical.

A taller moss is the perfect comparison . Catching jump balls at that height, how quick he is in and out of breaks. Plus how he makes cats miss in space is just crazy. Santana was small in height but was stalky and played very physical.

Loosely related but one thing that was unique about Moss was how well he came back to the ball. He made it seem like underthrowing him was an advantage at times. He had big plays coming back to the ball in Ohio State, FSU and Penn State

Attacks the ball, excellent after the catch, sudden change of direction and he's got that old Miami WR swagger. The 314 has some dawgs.

Reminds me a lot of this guy.

View attachment 169888
Thomas was probably a bit faster but this guy is tougher and has much better hands. He also tracks the ball much better than Thomas.

Advertisement
Back