Keshawn Lawrence you can comeback

Advertisement
Because we have done jack**** in like 15 years? These kids were 2 years old last time we won anything. Florida State won a NC 6 years ago and has been winning 10+ games until recently
And uga has won what to make all those recruits follow Colley Kirby and that lack luster defensive coordinator right after cmr left?
What about ole miss when they were cranking out classes?
LSU’s last natty was when?
FSU is dumpster fire and just got one of the best backs in the state and is recruiting just as well as us. Are those kids betting on what Jimbo did to carry over to willie tragedy?
And what about Norte dame? Wtf have they done except get embarrassed in the playoffs and slaughtered at hard rock?
Michigan?
Nothing is more certain than those kids staying home. Surtain Campbell Stevenson Jeudy Neal
Ingraham Battle Larson etc etc
The last 3 classes of kids that left here would be dominating college football if they stayed.

And uga has won what to make all those recruits follow Colley Kirby and that lack luster defensive coordinator right after cmr left?
What about ole miss when they were cranking out classes?
LSU’s last natty was when?
FSU is dumpster fire and just got one of the best backs in the state and is recruiting just as well as us. Are those kids betting on what Jimbo did to carry over to willie tragedy?
And what about Norte dame? Wtf have they done except get embarrassed in the playoffs and slaughtered at hard rock?
Michigan?
Nothing is more certain than those kids staying home. Surtain Campbell Stevenson Jeudy Neal
Ingraham Battle Larson etc etc
The last 3 classes of kids that left here would be dominating college football if they stayed.

All those teams have won more than 10+ games more than once in 15 years so what’s your point?

Is there money involved? Yes but you think kid want to come here and get paid or go to a program that puts up Ws and get paid

IF he wants in he’s a take, gtfoh with your feelings. He will make me forget about the video by balling on the field. Stack chips.

About the bags discussion I really believe UM is little brother in the bag game, there are programs that treat recruiting like shopping season, it has budget for it, it’s not a myth is reality. Point and case both Mississippi’s schools, I think a youtube doc was made last year about it.

As far as Miami is concern even if we paid in the same level it would take more than that to keep the SoFla elite here, Miami isn’t losing elite kid just because of bags. It’s losing because we can’t string together 2 10+ wins seasons, we can’t win the awful coastal 2 straight years and worst of all for the elite talent we are not putting players high in the draft. Miami got in the habit of not developing it’s players. Look at the clowns that coached here the last few years.

Even the elite kids that come here are not going high in april and that’s a HUGE problem when we are going against Bama, OSU, Clemson and others. Even FSU being a dumpster fire the last 3 years had multiple 1st rounds picks (2, I think).

Miami has to get the right coaching staff, one that evaluates and develops the players so we can win consistently, dominate the coastal and get guys high in the draft. IF Um really doesn’t have the means to develop a bag game this is the solution, it won’t be easy, but there’s a path.

Advertisement
All those teams have won more than 10+ games more than once in 15 years so what’s your point?

Is there money involved? Yes but you think kid want to come here and get paid or go to a program that puts up Ws and get paid
It’s not the one player that some of you are not getting.
How many times do I have to point it out.
It’s the effect of getting most of hem. One of the reasons kids are paid so much down here isn’t so much to get them as it is to not let them play together. We would be a 10 win team in bad year if the kids stayed.
A decent staff would put these kids in the playoffs yearly if they stayed.
Are you implying that these kids dont know that?
It sure as **** seems to work on the 7 on 7 circuit when all of them play together. You don’t think they know the same thing would happen if they all stayed home?

I understand your odd hypocrisy. If a 5 star comes here they just so happen to be that one magical guy who didnt care about money at all but every player we miss on is because of the bags.
See, there you go again, George, calling RVA a hypocrite but not being able to grasp the basic concept. I never said every player.

There is a performance element as well that is relevant to kids. I think Isaiah Walker, who we could lose this year to the gaytor, and possibly Hazelwood from last year, are performance-based examples.

My point, which other people seem to get, is that if a kid is all about bags and the bag schools want him then those schools are getting him not us because we don’t have the bags to compete with them. There are relatives of players and other guys on this board who are close to what’s going on. If you think I’m wrong then that’s fine but they’ve said otherwise.

Advertisement
His mother has cancer and he’s staying home , which he should if he’s worth his salt as a son. There’s only one mom.

It’s not that serious.
No reason to rip a shirt tho is it? Plenty of other teams recruiting him. He chose ours to rip.
Feel bad for the kid. Good luck to him and his mom.
His team can eat a dck.

See, there you go again, George, calling RVA a hypocrite but not being able to grasp the basic concept. I never said every player.

There is a performance element as well that is relevant to kids. I think Isaiah Walker, who we could lose this year to the gaytor, and possibly Hazelwood from last year, are performance-based examples.

My point, which other people seem to get, is that if a kid is all about bags and the bag schools want him then those schools are getting him not us because we don’t have the bags to compete with them. There are relatives of players and other guys on this board who are close to what’s going on. If you think I’m wrong then that’s fine but they’ve said otherwise.
Yeah your point is just an excuse to make your self feel better when we miss out on a player.

Advertisement
Yeah your point is just an excuse to make your self feel better when we miss out on a player.
I used to think this way too so I get it but you’re wrong. Sony Michel is a prime example of a kid who wanted to come here but chose UGA bags. Khris Bogle chose Florida for the same reason. Go tell @dsddcane or @Liberty City El that you think we are competing on an equal playing field with Bama, UGA, Clemson and some others when it comes to bags.

I used to think this way too so I get it but you’re wrong. Sony Michel is a prime example of a kid who wanted to come here but chose UGA bags. Khris Bogle chose Florida for the same reason. Go tell @dsddcane or @Liberty City El that you think we are competing on an equal playing field with Bama, UGA, Clemson and some others when it comes to bags.
Im sure you would like to think those guys just wanted to come here so bad but the bag lead them astray. Just isnt reality.

Im sure you would like to think those guys just wanted to come here so bad but the bag lead them astray. Just isnt reality.
I think they have a lot of credibility when it comes to this topic, certainly more than me and you. I think if they came in here and told you otherwise, you’d argue with them too and that would be funny. In the meantime, I’ll keep referring you back to my original point:

Advertisement
Im just a realist that understand we are doing what everyone else is behind the scenes. We had back to back seasons of a #12 and #8 class when we finally had a little bit of stability with a reasonable coach. We are doing what everyone else does to bring in those kind of players.

Scale matters. First Bank of Tio Pepe and Wells Fargo may both be "doing the same thing" on s superficial level (making loans, providing banking services, cashing checks, etc...), but they aren't on the same level. Not even close.

I think they have a lot of credibility when it comes to this topic, certainly more than me and you. I think if they came in here and told you otherwise, you’d argue with them too and that would be funny. In the meantime, I’ll keep referring you back to my original point:

I dont really care what random guys on an internet forum think.

Your original post is hilarious. You really think the bag is the reason why Darnell isnt coming here? Do you think we didnt drop an equally sized bag as those schools will on Darnell to get Brevin? Or did Brevin give us the good old home town discount?

You guys want to use the excuse that we are playing with a smaller bank account than the other schools but that just inst true.

I dont really care what random guys on an internet forum think.

Your original post is hilarious. You really think the bag is the reason why Darnell isnt coming here? Do you think we didnt drop an equally sized bag as those schools will on Darnell to get Brevin? Or did Brevin give us the good old home town discount?

You guys want to use the excuse that we are playing with a smaller bank account than the other schools but that just inst true.
We did not drop anything equal to Bama and UGA.

And dsddcane’s a random guy on a message board??? Lol ok

Scale matters. First Bank of Tio Pepe and Wells Fargo may both be "doing the same thing" on s superficial level (making loans, providing banking services, cashing checks, etc...), but they aren't on the same level. Not even close.
Lol. This dude your responding to thinks we’re dropping equal bags to Bama and UGA...and I assume Clemson, Auburn and LSU too.

Advertisement
Back