Keshawn Lawrence you can comeback

If he wants in you forgive the *** video. He prolly did it to bang out a hot film student.

0 tolerance from that point on tho.

Advertisement
I doubt he wants in but if he did I'd want him. If Manny and the guys moved on then that's cool as well.

The kid didn't disrespect us. He ripped off a shirt, big deal!!! He apologized after he caught heat about that. And for those who agreed with the poster that said D. Harris didn't disrespect us he's just confused... what the what??? If y'all think Lawrence dissed us then Donnell and his dad did as well.

It's ******* recruiting... kids (and parents) do and say ****. If our coaches decide to rock with a kid I'm cool with it, if not then they know more than I know so I respect that as well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
for those who agreed with the poster that said D. Harris didn't disrespect us he's just confused... what the what??? If y'all think Lawrence dissed us then Donnell and his dad did as well.

It's ******* recruiting... kids (and parents) do and say ****.

You have to look at a kid's actions. I didn't see where Lawrence apologized. Good for him if he did. It was disrespectful.

Kids actions trump parents' behavior. Sure, parents are an indicator of a kid's character. But this isn't the old testament here, you can't hold the sins of the father against the son. Harris' dad acts like he has his hand out. Harris himself isn't acting that way. Therefore, I would treat Harris differently than I would treat Lawrence.

We agree that the coaches are in a position to root this out. But I could give zero shyts about Lawrence. Balom wants in, let's focus on him.

You have to look at a kid's actions. I didn't see where Lawrence apologized. Good for him if he did. It was disrespectful.

Kids actions trump parents' behavior. Sure, parents are an indicator of a kid's character. But this isn't the old testament here, you can't hold the sins of the father against the son. Harris' dad acts like he has his hand out. Harris himself isn't acting that way. Therefore, I would treat Harris differently than I would treat Lawrence.

We agree that the coaches are in a position to root this out. But I could give zero shyts about Lawrence. Balom wants in, let's focus on him.
I feel you. Just to be clear I don't think the staff is still recruiting Lawrence and I don't think Lawrence is still checking for us. Other than that we agree to disagree.

Bags are an amazing thing.
How many kids that were “canes fans, dream school” types de-commited after a loss to v-tech or close loses to FSU?
But Lawrence and others staying put after ga state at home. Smh
FSU no one bouncing. Btw I would wear a mask too after yesterday.
Gotta hand it to these schools man. They get these families in the pockets and even willie tragedy’s no bowl season and this boise loss can get them out of the deal.

How many kids that were “canes fans, dream school” types de-commited after a loss to v-tech or close loses to FSU?
Gotta hand it to these schools man. They get these families in the pockets and even willie tragedy’s no bowl season and this boise loss can get them out of the deal.
The good old uneducated "Miami cant compete with the bags" as if we arent in on that **** too. Or are you naive enough to think guys like Chaney and Lingard are real all Miami guys that turned down hundreds of thousands to come to Miami with no compensation?

Advertisement

They don’t have people around them trashing the hometown school. It’s easier to handle a bad season when everybody around you is supportive of your decision bc they’re getting broken off too

Never understood why they were so mad, Schiano is a solid college football coach.

He would have done well at Tennessee. They are never going to be a title team any time soon, but they could have gotten back to relevance under a coach like him at least. Now they will be a national joke.

I would be shocked if their highly rated recruits stick. No recruit is signing up for that **** show. Not in this generation.

He ain’t coming.
He’s to blinded by whatever tinker bell *** dust Pruitt is selling. No way a team with that talent lays an egg at home against GA state.
Ohh, and I the hope the bag lasts.
I completely agree. The guys at ESPN were saying how bad the talent is at Tennessee as though that was the reason they lost. Using talent as an excuse to losing to a low tier FBS team that had 2 wins last year. Regardless of whatever talent level they have, it's still much better than what Georgia State has. If you have better or equal talent and lose, then it's about the couching. Pruitt is a terrible head coach. Worse yet is that he's a former defensive coordinator and his defense looks like a really bad high school team.

Good luck to any kid foolish enough to go there. You'll get plenty of playing time and some bag money, but that's it.

He would have done well at Tennessee. They are never going to be a title team any time soon, but they could have gotten back to relevance under a coach like him at least. Now they will be a national joke.

I would be shocked if their highly rated recruits stick. No recruit is signing up for that **** show. Not in this generation.

I live in East Tennessee and find myself rooting for them 90% of the time but they just can’t seem to get the right coach. At the very least, Schiano would have given them an identity.

Advertisement
its like the NFL with Belehick. they want the saban magic by making his coordinators HC's but it dont really work that much.

As a Dolphin fan I just had this convo with my buddy yesterday.
1567427310205.png

Uhhh what the Dolphins did was the first time in years I think we finally have people in charge who know how to build a team. Me need more and more picks. We actually might finally draft a real QB since Marino.
I know miami has been getting 6-9 wins every season now. It’s about time we blow up the team. We weren’t winning with tunsil and stills and this season bad is good

Advertisement
The good old uneducated "Miami cant compete with the bags" as if we arent in on that **** too. Or are you naive enough to think guys like Chaney and Lingard are real all Miami guys that turned down hundreds of thousands to come to Miami with no compensation?
My man if we were in that bag sht no one would leave. Please educate me then. Tell me on how we tried to keep all these kids that have left with our “bag game”
Cmr won 10 games and still couldn’t keep these kids.
We’ve beaten FSU the past 2 years and still can’t flip a kid form Willy tragedy.
If you were educated about what goes on down here you wouldn’t be so uneducated in calling me out.
Some kids just aren’t down like that.
I was very vocal about Chaney when he said everyone was “even” after Kirby came down to visit.
I even predicted that he wouldn’t come.
Many on here that are close to his situation kept saying that his dad and his upbringing are “not about that getting bought sht” and I said “we will see”.
Well I was wrong he did end up wanting in. And I came on here and ate crow.
Take a look and northwestern and palmetto right now.
If we recruit all the elite kids just on those 2 teams and Add the other elite kids in the tri county area like Brooks for example and it’s game over.
You know who else knows that. The kids and their parents and they’re coaches and handlers and mentors. They all freaking know it.
So why don’t they all come over if our bag game is so deep.
We keep getting coaches coordinators and position coaches that have recruited well in other places but not here. Why is that? Why can Colley get whoever the fck he wants at uga but not here?
Why can rumph get ps2 and Campbell to a high school but can’t get them to a college.
I can go in and on about a bunch of examples but I guess I’m just not educated enough.

My man if we were in that bag sht no one would leave. Please educate me then. Tell me on how we tried to keep all these kids that have left with our “bag game”
Cmr won 10 games and still couldn’t keep these kids.
We’ve beaten FSU the past 2 years and still can’t flip a kid form Willy tragedy.
If you were educated about what goes on down here you wouldn’t be so uneducated in calling me out.
Some kids just aren’t down like that.
I was very vocal about Chaney when he said everyone was “even” after Kirby came down to visit.
I even predicted that he wouldn’t come.
Many on here that are close to his situation kept saying that his dad and his upbringing are “not about that getting bought sht” and I said “we will see”.
Well I was wrong he did end up wanting in. And I came on here and ate crow.
Take a look and northwestern and palmetto right now.
If we recruit all the elite kids just on those 2 teams and Add the other elite kids in the tri county area like Brooks for example and it’s game over.
You know who else knows that. The kids and their parents and they’re coaches and handlers and mentors. They all freaking know it.
So why don’t they all come over if our bag game is so deep.
We keep getting coaches coordinators and position coaches that have recruited well in other places but not here. Why is that? Why can Colley get whoever the fck he wants at uga but not here?
Why can rumph get ps2 and Campbell to a high school but can’t get them to a college.
I can go in and on about a bunch of examples but I guess I’m just not educated enough.
Lol typical "we have only ever lost a recruit because of bags" bs. We are running a bag game just like every other team that is consistently in play for top tier recruits. Now for the love of god please try to put together a coherent sentence.

Lol typical "we have only ever lost a recruit because of bags" bs. We are running a bag game just like every other team that is consistently in play for top tier recruits. Now for the love of god please try to put together a coherent sentence.
Do you think kids are turning down the same amount of money to leave Dade and Broward for Bama and UGA?

Advertisement
Back