Keshawn Lawrence you can comeback

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kids with that type of drama often aren't worth it, it's a sign of selfishness and immaturity. I also think Diaz will consider what he did disrespectful of the program and the guys recruiting him. I doubt they have him on speed dial.

Let's keep Francois and add Balom at S, try to flip Harrell from the Noles and close with the JUCO George. Our DB class would be a solid A.

Kids with that type of drama often aren't worth it, it's a sign of selfishness and immaturity. I also think Diaz will consider what he did disrespectful of the program and the guys recruiting him. I doubt they have him on speed dial.

Let's keep Francois and add Balom at S, try to flip Harrell from the Noles and close with the JUCO George. Our DB class would be a solid A.

You weirdo and you fantasies where Manny does not recruit immature kids. You guys swore Donnel Harris would not be recruited after he decommitted and the rivals interview. Manny still sent him a scholarship letter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You weirdo and you fantasies where Manny does not recruit immature kids. You guys swore Donnel Harris would not be recruited after he decommitted and the rivals interview. Manny still sent him a scholarship letter.

Do you feel manly now that you attacked me instead of just disagreeing with my opinion? I'm a weirdo because I'm tired of having tools clown on Miami?

And do you even follow recruiting? In what way are Harris' actions comparable to Lawrence's? Harris is just a kid who doesn't know what he wants. He's respectful, just a little flaky. He's not a dyckboy punking Miami like Lawrence.

Advertisement
Back