Keshawn Lawrence you can comeback

Lol typical "we have only ever lost a recruit because of bags" bs. We are running a bag game just like every other team that is consistently in play for top tier recruits. Now for the love of god please try to put together a coherent sentence.
Why can’t you answer any one of my questions only criticize my incoherence in sentence and paragraph composition?
Uga hasn’t won a **** thing and they have our former offensive coordinator who won even less down here getting everyone.
CMR was putting top ten classes every year at uga but couldn’t keep the kids when he came here. He had personally recruited Jacob Eason going to uga but he couldn’t get him to follow him down here.
So please professor, subject and predicate me an answer on why these kids don’t stay here knowing this team will succeed if they do.

Advertisement
Yes some kids do. Do you think every single player we lose out on is because of the dollar amount?
I do not think every kid we lose out on is on dollar amount, assuming we are paying dollars, but I do think that we are nowhere near the level of money of Bama, UGA and Clemson...nor the gaytors for that matter. If we were closer to those schools in bagability, more kids would stay home for certain. We’re definitely not on that level.

If we were, why wouldn’t a kid like Darnell Washington, who is from Vegas, come here? He has Bama and UGA in his top schools and we destroy those cucks in TE production. Why wouldn’t a Miami kid come play defense here but instead go to a KKK town? Because they’re better programs? Sure, in part, but it’s mostly about dollars that we don’t pay that these other places do pay.

When I first came on CIS almost 6 years ago, I’d roll my eyes when posters like @Dwinstitles would blame recruiting losses on bags but I was wrong. I’ve been educated. I’ve watched season after season. I saw Mork pulling Sony Michel out of AH and then come here and all of a sudden he can’t recruit close to what he did at UGA. UGA!!! There was no natural appeal about that place for SoFlo kids. It’s bags.

When I first came on CIS almost 6 years ago, I’d roll my eyes when posters like @Dwinstitles would blame recruiting losses on bags but I was wrong. I’ve been educated. I’ve watched season after season. I saw Mork pulling Sony Michel out of AH and then come here and all of a sudden he can’t recruit close to what he did at UGA. UGA!!! There was no natural appeal about that place for SoFlo kids. It’s bags.
Colley pulling everyone to uga and couldn’t make a halftime adjustment down here.
Everyone and their momma hugz saban’s nuts as the best coach in college football ever.
They talk about how everything he touches turns to platinum and uranium and sht.
So that dude that everyone swallows sperm from was going to make Dan Enos his offensive coordinator. But funny how I don’t see every swinging elite offensive recruit wanting to come down here the way Colley has dudes going to UGA and is favored to get Gilbert and Washington.
A Vegas kid wanting to spend 3-4 years in Athens so he can block. No bags at all.

Advertisement
I used to think it wasnt bags as well till everything said it was bags cause nothing made sense anymore

I do not think every kid we lose out on is on dollar amount, assuming we are paying dollars, but I do think that we are nowhere near the level of money of Bama, UGA and Clemson...nor the gaytors for that matter. If we were closer to those schools in bagability, more kids would stay home for certain. We’re definitely not on that level.

If we were, why wouldn’t a kid like Darnell Washington, who is from Vegas, come here? He has Bama and UGA in his top schools and we destroy those cucks in TE production. Why wouldn’t a Miami kid come play defense here but instead go to a KKK town? Because they’re better programs? Sure, in part, but it’s mostly about dollars that we don’t pay that these other places do pay.
congratulations you answered your own question

Yeah all Richt was able to do is bring in trash players like Lingard that clearly arent on the level of Michel... The cognitive dissonance is real.

Not every kid we lose is because of bags, but we absolutely do lose most 5 stars, and many 4 stars because of bags. Its been going on forever, remember SMU and Cam Newton?

However, it started getting worse when Satan took over L$U, then much worse again when he took over Baga, and then it got much worse again when the various Baga trained coaches started leaving for other schools. The entire $EC bags big except for Vanderbilt, and a few others also bag big (Oklahoma, FSU under Jimbo, etc.)

Advertisement
congratulations you answered your own question
But I don’t argue this. I think there is truth in this because not every kid is bags and when we are a total shît show bags aren’t needed to pull each 4 and 5 star kid away. But when we are doing certain things well...like TE, like DE and Darnell Washington is looking at UGA, Bama and even Tennessee over us or lifelong fan Donnell Harris bolts... come on, man. You have to know what’s up. If Bama and UGA stopped dropping bags, guaranteed they don’t get these kids at nearly the same rate.

Yeah all Richt was able to do is bring in trash players like Lingard that clearly arent on the level of Michel... The cognitive dissonance is real.
Not every kid is bags. For every Duke, Lo and Chaney, there are Tyrique Stevenson’s, Chris Bogles and yes...Sony Michel, who I understand wanted to come here but got bagged up into oblivion to go to UGA. The owner of this website will tell you bags are real. He just believes, as do I, that when we are not good, kids will go elsewhere for certain because we have nothing else.

I used to think it wasnt bags as well till everything said it was bags cause nothing made sense anymore
Have you seen us lose 10 of our last 17? Have you seen the last 20 years? No acc titles. One appearance in a title game.... and you think it’s money why we can’t get players? We’ve stunk forever....it’s amazing we recruit as well as we do

Advertisement
Have you seen us lose 10 of our last 17? Have you seen the last 20 years? No acc titles. One appearance in a title game.... and you think it’s money why we can’t get players? We’ve stunk forever....it’s amazing we recruit as well as we do
It’s a mixed bag to me. We don’t win so we don’t recruit well, we don’t bag up so we can’t recruit better in order to win more games. It’s a tough circle and cycle to break.

Bruh its baga trust me.....i get what your saying and its right but kids are told to say this when they choose other schools.

It’s a mixed bag to me. We don’t win so we don’t recruit well, we don’t bag up so we can’t recruit better in order to win more games. It’s a tough circle and cycle to break.
Until we get a guy whos like fuq it we are bagging and doing what we must. Dont think we have found that guy yet.....we will know when we have him.

Advertisement
Until we get a guy whos like fuq it we are bagging and doing what we must. Dont think we have found that guy yet.....we will know when we have him.
We’re not that school. Our wealthy alumns have a different mindset. I know some major ones and believe me, it’s just not their thing. They’ll write checks on the level and be happy to spike the ball for the score but they’re not interested in the dirt.

Last edited:
While I don't like us losing talent to bags and us not able to reciprocates without serous implications, probation ect. It is somewhat refreshing seeing others experience the reality of being part of the same organization, but treated totally biased. Miami is the minority in college football and the NCAA is the Man. Different policies for different teams.

Advertisement
Back