Keshawn Lawrence you can comeback

Yeah all Richt was able to do is bring in trash players like Lingard that clearly arent on the level of Michel... The cognitive dissonance is real.
You are greatly underestimating what goes on behind the scenes. I think you are a worthy poster in general, but on this, you are underestimating the impact.

Advertisement
Just hold on...our bag game will be decent once this ACC network money gets goin. We should be able to compete better on the trail

You are greatly underestimating what goes on behind the scenes. I think you are a worthy poster in general, but on this, you are underestimating the impact.
Im just a realist that understand we are doing what everyone else is behind the scenes. We had back to back seasons of a #12 and #8 class when we finally had a little bit of stability with a reasonable coach. We are doing what everyone else does to bring in those kind of players.

But I don’t argue this. I think there is truth in this because not every kid is bags and when we are a total shît show bags aren’t needed to pull each 4 and 5 star kid away. But when we are doing certain things well...like TE, like DE and Darnell Washington is looking at UGA, Bama and even Tennessee over us or lifelong fan Donnell Harris bolts... come on, man. You have to know what’s up. If Bama and UGA stopped dropping bags, guaranteed they don’t get these kids at nearly the same rate.
Oh but when we grabbed 2 top tier TEs in the same class including Brevin Jordan the #1 TE in the nation out of Vegas 2 seasons ago it means what? Its like your memory is the length of a gold fish. Florida is guaranteed giving out bags but Chantz Williams comes here because what? The selective memory is crazy.

Not every kid is bags. For every Duke, Lo and Chaney, there are Tyrique Stevenson’s, Chris Bogles and yes...Sony Michel, who I understand wanted to come here but got bagged up into oblivion to go to UGA. The owner of this website will tell you bags are real. He just believes, as do I, that when we are not good, kids will go elsewhere for certain because we have nothing else.
So you mean some kids choose our bags while other kids choose other bags?

Advertisement
Oh but when we grabbed 2 top tier TEs in the same class including Brevin Jordan the #1 TE in the nation out of Vegas 2 seasons ago it means what? Its like your memory is the length of a gold fish. Florida is guaranteed giving out bags but Chantz Williams comes here because what? The selective memory is crazy.
My memory is actually worse than a goldfish but even a goldfish can better understand what you can’t. Once again, not every kid is bags. And as for Chantz Williams, the kid was pushed away from UGA and the gaytor for “other reasons” at least initially, and not Miami, so he chose us. Those other reasons have been written about and screenshots of the gaytor fans discussing them are in the “Gator Tears” thread too.

So you mean some kids choose our bags while other kids choose other bags?
If a kid is all about bags and Bama, Clemson, UGA, Auburn, LSU and some of the other known bag schools want him, we’re not getting him. Period. We don’t have equal Bag-abilities.

Example: Tua’s whole family moved to Alabama, got a house and jobs.

Advertisement
If a kid is all about bags and Bama, Clemson, UGA, Auburn, LSU and some of the other known bag schools want him, we’re not getting him. Period. We don’t have equal Bag-abilities.

Example: Tua’s whole family moved to Alabama, got a house and jobs.
Lol yeah sure all those bag schools weren't after brevin or lingard... We are dropping bags just like they are.

Yup. don’t think we’d miss much at all. Just look at Mork at UGA vs here.
This is the hilarious arrogance here. Do you guys actually believe this kind of garbage or is this just how you make your selves feel better about only pulling in top 10 classes instead of the number 1 class every season?

Advertisement
Lol yeah sure all those bag schools weren't after brevin or lingard... We are dropping bags just like they are.
0BF78E9F-E687-4E0E-B0E6-A374BF0EB69F.gif

Advertisement
My man if we were in that bag sht no one would leave. Please educate me then. Tell me on how we tried to keep all these kids that have left with our “bag game”
Cmr won 10 games and still couldn’t keep these kids.
We’ve beaten FSU the past 2 years and still can’t flip a kid form Willy tragedy.
If you were educated about what goes on down here you wouldn’t be so uneducated in calling me out.
Some kids just aren’t down like that.
I was very vocal about Chaney when he said everyone was “even” after Kirby came down to visit.
I even predicted that he wouldn’t come.
Many on here that are close to his situation kept saying that his dad and his upbringing are “not about that getting bought sht” and I said “we will see”.
Well I was wrong he did end up wanting in. And I came on here and ate crow.
Take a look and northwestern and palmetto right now.
If we recruit all the elite kids just on those 2 teams and Add the other elite kids in the tri county area like Brooks for example and it’s game over.
You know who else knows that. The kids and their parents and they’re coaches and handlers and mentors. They all freaking know it.
So why don’t they all come over if our bag game is so deep.
We keep getting coaches coordinators and position coaches that have recruited well in other places but not here. Why is that? Why can Colley get whoever the fck he wants at uga but not here?
Why can rumph get ps2 and Campbell to a high school but can’t get them to a college.
I can go in and on about a bunch of examples but I guess I’m just not educated enough.

Because we have done jack**** in like 15 years? These kids were 2 years old last time we won anything. Florida State won a NC 6 years ago and has been winning 10+ games until recently

Bro, I think it's safe to say if we had bags like bama, we'd pretty much get what we want every year.
Yes. I misread your statement. I thought you meant that if we simply "upped our game" we'd rarely miss.

If we had Alabags and Dawg bags, we would indeed rarely miss who we wanted from South Florida. It would bring a tremendous leveler to the playing field.

Advertisement
Back