Keshawn Lawrence you can comeback

We did not drop anything equal to Bama and UGA.

And dsddcane’s a random guy on a message board??? Lol ok
Yeah he doesnt know any more about a recruits true intentions than any one else. Its hilarious that some you tools on here worship these "insiders" that are wrong about basically everything constantly.

Lol So Jordan just saw the check from Bama and decided he would take less to come here? You are delusional.

Advertisement
Yeah he doesnt know any more about a recruits true intentions than any one else. Its hilarious that some you tools on here worship these "insiders" that are wrong about basically everything constantly.

Lol So Jordan just saw the check from Bama and decided he would take less to come here? You are delusional.
You might be the most clueless tard on this board. This shît’s actually funny.

You might be the most clueless tard on this board. This shît’s actually funny.
Yep you're right if we could pay as much as recruiting power house Notre Dame we would have the number 1 class every season and be dominating every national championship game.

Yep you're right if we could pay as much as recruiting power house Notre Dame we would have the number 1 class every season and be dominating every national championship game.
They don’t have the number one class. I can’t remember the last time they did.

Advertisement
I used to think this way too so I get it but you’re wrong. Sony Michel is a prime example of a kid who wanted to come here but chose UGA bags. Khris Bogle chose Florida for the same reason. Go tell @dsddcane or @Liberty City El that you think we are competing on an equal playing field with Bama, UGA, Clemson and some others when it comes to bags.
For some players we are. But to be clear not many of the kids were targeting and can actually get will bama and such really want. If it comes down to a kid we really want and a kid they really want. 8 out of 10(being generous in our favor)go to the opposing school

For some players we are. But to be clear not many of the kids were targeting and can actually get will bama and such really want. If it comes down to a kid we really want and a kid they really want. 8 out of 10(being generous in our favor)go to the opposing school
We’ve had this conversation a while ago where both you and I were defending Rumph as a recruiter because he’s not playing on a level playing field with these schools. It’s not a fair critique of what he could do with similar “backing“

Btw, I’m in the DR. I’ve seen some things that remind my of that Tijuana hotel room photo of yours... without the socks though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
But but other schools dont offer bags miami just sucks at recruiting L O L. U hit the nail head on. For every don Chaney there are 10 plus thaiu jones-bell

Win the next 11 games, win the coastal, and be competitive with Clemson in the ACCG. That will put us in play for ALL of our top targets and get us back in with top guys who are committed to underachieving programs with 4+ losses like Tennessee.

No reason to rip a shirt tho is it? Plenty of other teams recruiting him. He chose ours to rip.
Feel bad for the kid. Good luck to him and his mom.
His team can eat a dck.
To be fair, it was our shirt because he was down to 2 schools. There was no other shirt to RIP lol

Advertisement
Anyone who wants to be a Vol is a born loser lol. That program is going nowhere fast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back