Keontra Smith

I think we should start doing things like this. We don't have the bags to play with UGA, Bama, but we can take back those 4 stars/high 3 stars players with good size that slip through the cracks to schools with no bags (or at least don't drop bags for football) like Kentucky, Louisville, South Car etc because those guys can still have high ceilings.

Advertisement
I disagree. If he loses to OSU and doesn't win the big ten he is finished. They are not paying him buckets of money to lose every season.

Harbaugh's got one more recruiting class before you can shorten the leash. Give him 4 and then begin the banner flying and whatnot above Michigan Stadium. How many years did we give Randy and the Tie... each? And #canesfam is much more passionate and fast twitch than Wolverines fans are.

Harbaugh's got one more recruiting class before you can shorten the leash. Give him 4 and then begin the banner flying and whatnot above Michigan Stadium. How many years did we give Randy and the Tie... each? And #canesfam is much more passionate and fast twitch than Wolverines fans are.

If the offense and QB play is bad again. By the second half of the season people will be calling for his head.

Harbaugh has had two middling SFLA QBs start for him in 3 years (O'Korn and Ruddock).

Patterson will definitely be an upgrade from all national accounts.

Advertisement
Welcome young man..Richt and Diaz are loading up that defense with a whoooole log of head busta’s...

Perfect striker Welcome To The U

tumblr_n1n0gitlkk1s2dww2o1_400.gif

Didn’t someone start a thread last week that it’s “been quiet lately?”

Advertisement
Harbaugh has had two middling SFLA QBs start for him in 3 years (O'Korn and Ruddock).

Patterson will definitely be an upgrade from all national accounts.

Understandable but he went to Michigan with the label as a QB guru and a great offense of mind. Year 4 he hasn't started any of his QB's he recruited out of HS with out injury purpose. Hasn't made any grand transfer he got look better, losing to rivals and haven't played in a big ten championship. CMR has done the opposite and people still complaining about the new contract and play calling. Harbaugh leash is shorter then people think.

Understandable but he went to Michigan with the label as a QB guru and a great offense of mind. Year 4 he hasn't started any of his QB's he recruited out of HS with out injury purpose. Hasn't made any grand transfer he got look better, losing to rivals and haven't played in a big ten championship. CMR has done the opposite and people still complaining about the new contract and play calling. Harbaugh leash is shorter then people think.

I totally agree he hasn't whispered hard enough. Makes David Shaw look pretty good, eh?

I will hold on however to see how Patterson does before I have Harbaugh jumping the shark.

Yep. Watch what happens if Michigan is perceived as no better than the 4th or 5th best team in that conference this year behind OSU, Penn State, Mich St, Wisc, etc.

A reputation of not being able to win the big conference game combined with all the zany antics of Harbaugh that already have started to wear thin is a bad mix at a school that mistakenly considers itself and its history as better than what it is. He may not get fired this year but he'll run from the heat back to the NFL if some franchise still wants to judge him off of the run he had with the Niners.

But I digress. Back to this kid. None of the Meeechigan noise applies to him since he made the right choice.

Last edited:
I totally agree he hasn't whispered hard enough. Makes David Shaw look pretty good, eh?

I will hold on however to see how Patterson does before I have Harbaugh jumping the shark.

Yea man, David Shaw is under rated. Shaw and Luck combination inflated Haurbaugh rep. Patterson is going to make it break Harbaugh at Michigan.

Advertisement
Yep. Watch what happens if Michigan is perceived as no better than the 4th or 5th best team in that conference this year behind OSU, Penn State, Mich St, Wisc, etc.

A reputation of not being able to win the big conference game combined with all the zany antics of Harbaugh that already have started to wear thin is a bad mix at a school that mistakenly considers itself and its history as better than what it is. He may not get fired this year but he'll run from the heat back to the NFL if some franchise still wants to judge him off of the run he had with the Niners.

Agree with you 1000% The NFL will take him back. Look at Jon Gruden

Advertisement
Is this guy serious?
I'm so series !

What makes him different then A.Carter and Derrick Smith? Yeah they are all head hunters but God **** can we land any elite blue chip DB's!

How is his pass coverage skills ETC

He screams (Rover) nothing more nothing less.

Advertisement
Back