Keontra Smith

I'm so series !

What makes him different then A.Carter and Derrick Smith? Yeah they are all head hunters but God **** can we land any elite blue chip DB's!

How is his pass coverage skills ETC

He screams (Rover) nothing more nothing less.

Well for starts Keontra is an elite athlete. Ran a 4.5 laser 40 and had one of the top testing performances at the Miami Nike Camp.

But there's no point in arguing with a guy who would complain about getting a top-15 safety

Advertisement
I'm so series !

What makes him different then A.Carter and Derrick Smith? Yeah they are all head hunters but God **** can we land any elite blue chip DB's!

lol the troll returns.

Keontra Smith hits like a mack truck but he flies too. Plus we already have Gurvan Hall and Derrick Smith to cover in 2019 (Smith will take over for Redwine at FS in 2019).

lol the troll returns.

Keontra Smith hits like a mack truck but he flies too. Plus we already have Gurvan Hall and Derrick Smith to cover in 2019 (Smith will take over for Redwine at FS in 2019).
Smith is in the box now. You sound like you don't even no what's going on.

Advertisement
Smith is in the box now. You sound like you don't even no what's going on.

He’s being recruited as a S.

Wilder played de in hs, and he’s a lb now, that’s where they needed him at. Doesn’t mean that’s your college position.

lol the troll returns.

We also obviously aren't done at DB. It's been clear they want to pair him with Stevenson or maybe Richards at the other Safety spot. I really don't get how anyone could complain about Keontra regardless.

And outta sight brought up Smith and Carter. Uh Smith will probably start for us at OLB this year, and Carter was pretty good as a frosh last year. Does that guy just look at rankings and not watch games? He probably cried about us not getting 5* joke Tavarres McFadden I'm guessing

3 weeks ago, this board was losing its &hit because we had forced a few deco's, missed on a few targets and watched FSU sign a few and climb the charts while we tumbled down to #10. 3 weeks later, and we have the #4 ranking.

*****ing and crying for absolutely nothing.

Surge19 is going to end up a Top 5 class come February.

I'm so series !

Go watch his film, he’s a great athlete 37 vertical 4.55 40 at the opening and is 5’11 195

Advertisement
Not sure what the problem is. This guy looks elite and a perfect fit as a strong safety or our rover/striker/what ever position.

VXbzSYd.gif

No thought regarding Glasses and Khakis. The UMich education was really a pull over whether John's brother would stick around three or four more years. Their sell of the position also raised their stock. It is similar to what CM has him doing most of the time. The actual "will my coach still be here?" thought was never discussed here at home.

From outside the UMich fam, it is hard to believe that Harbaugh would not be given at least a couple more years, maybe the usual five at the minimum considering he is a favorite son, a top level college QB for them, etc. From a #canesfam standpoint, this year has to be his best chance to defeat the school from Ohio with Shea Patterson at the helm. If he can't compete this fall, we don't have the Wolverines to worry about on the recruiting trail.

And, no, the trip to Rome and the Vatican did not play a role in Michigan's rise up Smith's board.

Harbaugh cursed the entire program by going and getting those false blessings from 666 himself

Advertisement
Advertisement
Between Jarren Williams and this guy, Kentucky is really going to hate us...

Advertisement
Back