Keontra Smith

He is more athletic than carter and smith better ball skills too fits our striker role perfectly so yes this is a great pick up

We disagreed on the QB debate but I agree with you 100% here. This kid should be our future Striker. Find someone else to play SS.

Advertisement
Another S with return skills as well. Something we haven’t seen a lot of lately but I think we are going to see more of the next couple years. Bandy gettin it going. More pick 6.

Really like this pickup. He's clearly a plus athlete that knows how to find the guy with the ball and close on him with bad intentions. His junior tape is mostly him playing LB and being a heat seeking missile.

I think it's worthwhile to also check out his Sophomore tape where you see him play mostly DB. You still see a lot of the same strengths, but often from the strong safety and nickel spots. This tape further informs the type of prospect he is and can be for us. He might not be the ballhawking centerfielder (I don't think anyone expected that), but he can be an absolute demon on the underneath stuff. He can definitely be great in the Striker role we are implementing, but also seems to be an outstanding strong safety. Whether he has the range to play deep, as well, is not clear, but based on his athleticism and the fact that he's just a **** good football player, I'm not gonna doubt him.

He plays the curl/flat zone perfectly every time in cover 3

Advertisement
Because eventually he will be a Gator

Dumb. Because CJ Henderson was eventually going to be a Cane? It's recruiting and it's May, if the kid is elite (and I'm saying he is) you go balls to the wall to him. You think Nick Saban doesn't recruit a kid because he thinks eventually he's going somewhere else? Totally ridiculous and moronic argument.

Dumb. Because CJ Henderson was eventually going to be a Cane? It's recruiting and it's May, if the kid is elite (and I'm saying he is) you go balls to the wall to him. You think Nick Saban doesn't recruit a kid because he thinks eventually he's going somewhere else? Totally ridiculous and moronic argument.
Got to learn to cut your losses at some point. Got to think they know something. Who knows though, sh*t changes as Diaz visited his school last week

Got to learn to cut your losses at some point. Got to think they know something. Who knows though, sh*t changes as Diaz visited his school last week

Sure, but it's May. The kid visited multiple schools this spring. You can say he's a gator lean, I wouldn't argue, but he keeps saying he's wide open. That douche Stampini just had an article about him last week and he said UF, FSU, Ohio State, UGA, and Stanford are all standing out to him but he's not trimming his list yet. Those other schools are recruiting him hard. What happened with Miami?

But yes, as we both said, Diaz was there last week. So hopefully Miami gets some traction here.

Advertisement
Sure, but it's May. The kid visited multiple schools this spring. You can say he's a gator lean, I wouldn't argue, but he keeps saying he's wide open. That douche Stampini just had an article about him last week and he said UF, FSU, Ohio State, UGA, and Stanford are all standing out to him but he's not trimming his list yet. Those other schools are recruiting him hard. What happened with Miami?

But yes, as we both said, Diaz was there last week. So hopefully Miami gets some traction here.
I think He’s more open than to just uf than I initially Thought. It will probably be a long process and I’m sure urban Meyer and osu will have staying power with the elam’s. They enjoyed uga too from what I was Reading

After seeing the first hit in the video, I was legit concerned for the safety and welfare of the rest of the ball carriers in the video.

Welcome to the U!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pops and uncle played there

He has no connections there really. I know exactly who he is. His uncle went to uf because of Urb. His dad didnt play at uf. He's not even at Dwyer with the connections with Uf. This whole he is a gator thing is a myth.

Advertisement
Back