Keontra Smith says surprise commit soon

Advertisement
Pats had the potential of being the GOAT ever in a single season with Moss at WR. Didn't happen but still an amazing team. They had to settle for winning 5 SBs with much slower WRs instead. The common denominator was catching the ball. Could have the sharpest qb ever and it doesn't much matter when WRs literally drop over half the passes. An NFL caliber accurate qb can still get the ball to WRs even if there isn't separation because he can throw into tiny windows. Miami seems to have fallen in love with measurables over production.

pats lost the 2006 afc championship to the colts because of receivers that couldn't catch and that made belichick go after moss.

They also won 10 games with Matt freaking Cassel.... It is the system.

what system would that be? belichick is the constant and he's a defense/special teams guy. brady won 3 super bowls running pro style and then switched to spread and won 2 more. they won 11 games with cassel in 08 because they played a pitiful schedule.

Thread: Keontra Smith says we have a silent commit.

Fast forward 4 pages on CIS

New Thread Topic: Tom Brady and the Pats receiving core

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ive always been in the Dunmore boat. You keep kids like him in S. Fla. It helps down the road recruiting wise. Dunmore can play here and can catch. **** Dee Wiggins is currently playing and ...ALOT. Dunmore runs better routes, likely faster and overall a better player.

A class of : Peyton, Dunmore, TJ Jones is really really good.

Getting Haselwood is cream of the crop good!!. But if were really in on Dunmore (not sure if thats true)...I'll be happy.

My opinion my thoughts on Smith saying that... Tyrique Stevenson. Even though i think its UGA. SMITH AND UM MAY THINK WE COULD PULL HIM

Ive always been in the Dunmore boat. You keep kids like him in S. Fla. It helps down the road recruiting wise. Dunmore can play here and can catch. **** Dee Wiggins is currently playing and ...ALOT. Dunmore runs better routes, likely faster and overall a better player.

Getting Haselwood is cream of the crop good!!. But if were really in on Dunmore (not sure if thats true)...I'll be happy.

My opinion my thoughts on Smith saying that... Tyrique Stevenson. Even though i think its UGA. SMITH AND UM MAY THINK WE COULD PULL HIM
I saw on 247 and this was months ago but he runs like a 4.78 I think is that even close to accurate?

Wondering what relationship may have been formed between JJ and Keontra being major Kentucky targets on the same side of the ball.

Also JJs announcement proximity to this announcement gives pause.

Last edited:
Advertisement

He’s not faster I think Wiggins is very fast but he’s better at everything else. And your right. You have definitely been on the Dunmore train since day 1.

Advertisement
He’s not faster I think Wiggins is very fast but he’s better at everything else. And your right. You have definitely been on the Dunmore train since day 1.

Wiggins coming in we thought wasnt fast. We were wrong....he can definately run. Dunmore to me is flat out a better wr...and Wiggins has earned alot of time this year. Dunmore definately can play here. Route wise he is smooth as ****

Advertisement
Back