Keontra Smith says surprise commit soon

Wiggins coming in we thought wasnt fast. We were wrong....he can definately run. Dunmore to me is flat out a better wr...and Wiggins has earned alot of time this year. Dunmore definately can play here. Route wise he is smooth as ****
I think he can play here as well. And I’m one of the few that likes him better than TJ Jones.

Advertisement
This Dugans must be a magic man...frickin pied piper

He has 3 commits for next year's class already! he may reel in 3 to 4 this year, on the heels of last year's big time class...And all this with a team who couldn't throw to save their lives this year. Absolute abysmal QB play.

Advertisement
Ive always been in the Dunmore boat. You keep kids like him in S. Fla. It helps down the road recruiting wise. Dunmore can play here and can catch. **** Dee Wiggins is currently playing and ...ALOT. Dunmore runs better routes, likely faster and overall a better player.

A class of : Peyton, Dunmore, TJ Jones is really really good.

Getting Haselwood is cream of the crop good!!. But if were really in on Dunmore (not sure if thats true)...I'll be happy.

My opinion my thoughts on Smith saying that... Tyrique Stevenson. Even though i think its UGA. SMITH AND UM MAY THINK WE COULD PULL HIM

Advertisement
I'm glad that Richt is open to adopting a spread offensive scheme. I just hope it's someone else's scheme with that same someone calling the plays.

Richt's mic on his headset should be muted until the ball is snapped. Sorry, Richt.....but it's straight listen mode for you, good sir!

He's been running "spread since FSU" with Brad Scott.

Advertisement
Advertisement
[Insert committed player for any team] like to announce Tuscaloosa is where I feel at home right now. Respect my decision.

I have been following recruiting for at least 15 years and I can count on one hand the amount of surprise commits I’ve seen. I’m sure it will be a recruit that we have been recruiting this year.

3 knocks on him for me. 1) I didn’t see a single dropped pass. 2) I didn’t see any pancake blocks. 3) he seems to be tryin to make explosive plays every time he touches the ball instead of falling down or see #1. Dude will never play at Miami.

Advertisement
Back