Keontra Smith says surprise commit soon

Advertisement
Dunmore is a refined route runner with quickness but lacks speed in my opinion. I'd rather TJ Jones. Jones has more explosiveness to his game. Both players can be good at the next level.
If he can separate out of his cuts and stops that is really what is needed.
He has jumping ability with an official 37.1" vertical and a short shuttle of 4.2 so it appears he has that ability with the measurables.

If he can separate out of his cuts and stops that is really what is needed.
He has jumping ability with an official 37.1" vertical and a short shuttle of 4.2 so it appears he has that ability with the measurables.
They have him back on punt returns in his HUDL Film and he does rather well. He has quick feet, can break sharply, sees the field, sure hands and is at top speed in a short distance. Being 6-3/180 he has room to get to 200 without loosing any of those qualities.

Last edited:
These training Nike camp and 7 on 7 films mixed with real game film show a guy that can spot the ball in the air, time his jump to get it- get up and take it away, very long arms-large catch radius, quick nifty feet than can turn sharply and separate, and a solid blocker despite at present being lean and thin.

Advertisement
was just about to post

Man he sees that roster getting thin like everyone else. No one wanted to come here except Jones, Payton, and Haselwood. Mad respect for them not scared of that WR room. Not saying I wouldnt except Dunmore commitment, I just wouldn’t do it before TJ Jones. Kid has the goods and right mentality. Dunmore mindset is more of the same of what is in the room already. Just MO.

Ive always been in the Dunmore boat. You keep kids like him in S. Fla. It helps down the road recruiting wise. Dunmore can play here and can catch. **** Dee Wiggins is currently playing and ...ALOT. Dunmore runs better routes, likely faster and overall a better player.

A class of : Peyton, Dunmore, TJ Jones is really really good.

Getting Haselwood is cream of the crop good!!. But if were really in on Dunmore (not sure if thats true)...I'll be happy.

My opinion my thoughts on Smith saying that... Tyrique Stevenson. Even though i think its UGA. SMITH AND UM MAY THINK WE COULD PULL HIM
Yes, Imagine a tall receiver with speed, good route runner and is aggressive going after the ball.

If I was Richt Jr. I would check in with with Michael Johnson Jr. to see if he isn't getting cold feet too.

Advertisement
Man he sees that roster getting thin like everyone else. No one wanted to come here except Jones, Payton, and Haselwood. Mad respect for them not scared of that WR room. Not saying I wouldnt except Dunmore commitment, I just wouldn’t do it before TJ Jones. Kid has the goods and right mentality. Dunmore mindset is more of the same of what is in
Man he sees that roster getting thin like everyone else. No one wanted to come here except Jones, Payton, and Haselwood. Mad respect for them not scared of that WR room. Not saying I wouldnt except Dunmore commitment, I just wouldn’t do it before TJ Jones. Kid has the goods and right mentality. Dunmore mindset is more of the same of what is in the room already. Just MO.
Of course you can have your opinion, but your wrong. Look at the tape again (he's fast, runs good routes, aggressive after the ball), and Couch and Smith both said he's best receiver they've played against.

The board still thinks Dunmore sucks or nah? gogeta and myself wanted him all along when most here were crapping on the kid. Interesting.

Advertisement
The board still thinks Dunmore sucks or nah? gogeta and myself wanted him all along when most here were crapping on the kid. Interesting.

Thats the funny part....from day 1. Kid was doing what he wanted with kids that line up for us now when he was an upper classmen.
Penn State think they stealing one

Thats the funny part....from day 1. Kid was doing what he wanted with kids that line up for us now when he was an upper classmen.
Penn State think they stealing one

Maybe after this season fans are starting to realize that nuances - footwork, body position/leverage, hand technique, deception - matter at the WR position. Dunmore has always created separation on intermediate routes and his advanced skills stood out on the camp tapes.

Size and speed is overrated if the polish isn't there. We need guys who already know how to play the position because Dugans hasn't shown he can develop technique. I'm not as high on Haselwood as the consensus is but he also profiles as a skilled guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back