Keontra Smith says surprise commit soon

I think its 50/50 whether Cager does the grad transfer thing. His body language is just ****.

That’s what I picked up on also. He looked like he didn’t even want to play on Saturday. Awful effort. He also may not want to return. All his guys he came in with will be gone also. He may not be a fit in the locker room with all the new guys anymore.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dunmore is a refined route runner with quickness but lacks speed in my opinion. I'd rather TJ Jones. Jones has more explosiveness to his game. Both players can be good at the next level.
Who has better hands? Tis the question

Advertisement
My Dream lineup next year

QB Perry or Williams (Best man steps forward in Spring)
RB Homer Lingard Davis
WR Haselwood Wiggins Njoku
WR Hightower Payton Ezzard
Slot Dallas (Slim down move back inside with depth at RB) Pope
TE Jordan Mallory
LT Scaife Herbert
LG Boulware Reed
C Gaynor Mahoney
RG Donaldson Eguakun
RT Campbell Hillery

I know who I left off the list.

I am going to send a pack of lions & hyaenas to Morks house if this means we aren't getting an OC.. **** man just retire you old hag

He’s only 58 that’s kind of young when it comes to retiring

Last edited:
Advertisement
Does not sound like he is waiting on thoughts from any possible OC before stating we will be running more spread next year. Leads me to believe we are not hiring an OC unless CMR is forced to do so after the season.
I didn't necessarily think that I just think it's his out to keep his son by changing his offense that fits a qb that can run which he wants and it helps the run game way more

Advertisement
The Patriots have a bunch of rings with WRs who had, at best, average speed, but glue hands and the balls to go over the middle.

Catching the ball should be #1. I don't care if next year we have five 5'7" WRs who run 4.5 40s as long as they don't drop passes.

This is why I miss Berrios...

The Patriots have a bunch of rings with WRs who had, at best, average speed, but glue hands and the balls to go over the middle.

Catching the ball should be #1. I don't care if next year we have five 5'7" WRs who run 4.5 40s as long as they don't drop passes.
The Pats also had Randy Moss. The common denominator has been the goat QB, who sees the field, understands defenses and hits guys in stride.

Advertisement
And yet they went 16-0 in 2007. Do you really think there is not a relationship between the unique talent of their QB and the success of their receivers?

Pats had the potential of being the GOAT ever in a single season with Moss at WR. Didn't happen but still an amazing team. They had to settle for winning 5 SBs with much slower WRs instead. The common denominator was catching the ball. Could have the sharpest qb ever and it doesn't much matter when WRs literally drop over half the passes. An NFL caliber accurate qb can still get the ball to WRs even if there isn't separation because he can throw into tiny windows. Miami seems to have fallen in love with measurables over production.

Advertisement
Back