Keontra Smith says surprise commit soon

Advertisement
Man I’m not saying I don’t want dunmore but WR is a position that’s literally stacked, I was cool with taking 1-2 WR, we need this kind of depth and resources on O-line and D-line, I trust Simpson but I hope the other position isn’t being neglected

Man I’m not saying I don’t want dunmore but WR is a position that’s literally stacked, I was cool with taking 1-2 WR, we need this kind of depth and resources on O-line and D-line, I trust Simpson but I hope the other position isn’t being neglected
The 1-2 wr thing doesnt make sense anymore. That was back in summer. Since then we lost Ahmon and Thomas and now one of our strongest positions coming in to the year is one of our weakests. You also loose Langham and maybe a transfer or 2 thats 3-5+ Wrs you are loosing.

Advertisement
Its Rique or Dunmore because they were both at practice last week with Couch whos tight wiyh Smith. Dunmore seems obvious but Dugans from what I've heard didn't visit Dunmore so who knows

I know he's tight with both Stevenson and Dunmore. Shiiddd I'll take both and if any current guys want to bounce because of it then deuces.

Hopefully I speak for everyone when I say f uck explosion can he catch.
I agree and Richt himself said they'll use more spread next year which means more creative run schemes and hopefully 4-2-5 defenses that'll leave single coverage and easier routes....... If they consistently can catch

I agree and Richt himself said they'll use more spread next year which means more creative run schemes and hopefully 4-2-5 defenses that'll leave single coverage and easier routes....... If they consistently can catch

when and where did he say this?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The 1-2 wr thing doesnt make sense anymore. That was back in summer. Since then we lost Ahmon and Thomas and now one of our strongest positions coming in to the year is one of our weakests. You also loose Langham and maybe a transfer or 2 thats 3-5+ Wrs you are loosing.
I just don’t want any more drama with our WR room, if Richt finds the right OC and freshmen receivers are patient, then potentially everyone can eat, but both have to happen in order to do so. I also don’t want us to neglect the o-line and d-line in recruiting because we’re stacking up chips at WR & RB like Bama but we’re jot stacking up chips at O-line and D-line like Bama

Advertisement
when and where did he say this?
https://247sports.com/college/miami...hts-On-Running-More-Spread-Offense-125367651/
Screenshot_2018-11-26_125542.jpg

Advertisement
Back