Kemore Gamble Decommits

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't trust anything these kids say anymore. I really think these high schools should start implementing a class to help them with this process. They have no idea what they're doing.

Zbrod,

I think Dingle is a priority and a must get. Would you agree? Also love Daewood Davis.. Who is Smith?
Shawn Smith is a Georgia kid same size as dingle but faster with better tape. I don't think dingle is a must get, I think he's a plan B kid
Shawn Smith, Brunswick, Athlete
Junior Highlights - Shawn Smith highlights - Hudl
Now Scott was a must get. He has a very similar game to Josh Doctson
Your post are wrong, very wrong.
Yea no it's not but its ok, there must be a reason Dingle has been talking about how much he loves Miami but isn't commited yet

So you don't think he has a committable offer right now. Hmmmm interesting. I always just assumed that he did. If true, Richt is dead serious about making a UM offer mean something. I guess it's going to take a while for us to fully detox from the poison that was Al Golden.

Advertisement
Hopefully he isn't in Chris Henderson's ear too much. I know they play on the same 7 v 7 team and there's a lot of social media interaction between the two.

Hopefully he isn't in Chris Henderson's ear too much. I know they play on the same 7 v 7 team and there's a lot of social media interaction between the two.

I thought it was weird that both Gamble and Henderson were Crystall Ball'd to UF a couple days ago. Then Gamble commits to the gaytors. Hopefully that second Crystal Ball doesn't come true.

Advertisement

I thought it was weird that both Gamble and Henderson were Crystall Ball'd to UF a couple days ago. Then Gamble commits to the gaytors. Hopefully that second Crystal Ball doesn't come true.

Apparently the gator coches feel confident that they are going to flip henderson

Apparently the gator coches feel confident that they are going to flip henderson

That will change once he sees their record this year.

don't buy into it they can't match the playing time we can give him and he's said playing early means a lot to him

Advertisement

don't buy into it they can't match the playing time we can give him and he's said playing early means a lot to him

Their depth is pretty bad too, but i just see this as visit highs with him, i get a feeling his tone will change once our spring game comes around

Their depth is pretty bad too, but i just see this as visit highs with him, i get a feeling his tone will change once our spring game comes around
Per 247 today

he's "medium" with the Hurricanes as Florida is making a push for a potential flip calling himself "85-percent committed."

"I'm still deciding," Henderson said. "I'm going to wait until after the season and see how both seasons go before I decide. I want to see how both seasons ago and who is really recruiting me."

Henderson verbally committed to the Hurricanes in February.

"Because of their situation at cornerback," Henderson said. "The coaches tell me they wish they could get me in right now. They have a need there. The new staff is real cool. I'm comfortable with them building a relationship.

Henderson visited Florida this past weekend.

"They've been recruiting me early and I'm real comfortable with them. Also they have a need at DB. (Gators assistant coach Randy Shannon) tells me it's home for me," Henderson said.

I don't know what to make with this...

Per 247 today

he's "medium" with the Hurricanes as Florida is making a push for a potential flip calling himself "85-percent committed."

"I'm still deciding," Henderson said. "I'm going to wait until after the season and see how both seasons go before I decide. I want to see how both seasons ago and who is really recruiting me."

Henderson verbally committed to the Hurricanes in February.

"Because of their situation at cornerback," Henderson said. "The coaches tell me they wish they could get me in right now. They have a need there. The new staff is real cool. I'm comfortable with them building a relationship.

Henderson visited Florida this past weekend.

"They've been recruiting me early and I'm real comfortable with them. Also they have a need at DB. (Gators assistant coach Randy Shannon) tells me it's home for me," Henderson said.

I don't know what to make with this...

We are saying the same stuff to him, honestly i never trust these interviews **** i dont even trust what these kids tell coaches, ive seen it time and time again they tell them what they want to hear

Advertisement
Back