Kemore Gamble Decommits

Advertisement
If he wants to play WR Tenn can have him, when Butch Jones gets fired, I doubt his spot will be here.

New staff same results recruiting wise smh

No one is immune to decomittments. Just the nature of the recruiting game right now. Bama just lost 2 on the same day fresh off an NC. Also, seems like this was mutual with the kid not hearing from the staff.

i know dude i was just messing lol, we need to have a big finish for this class so far we are flip flopping commits not gaining ground but not really losing much either, I'm hoping for a big finish

No one is immune to decomittments. Just the nature of the recruiting game right now. Bama just lost 2 on the same day fresh off an NC. Also, seems like this was mutual with the kid not hearing from the staff.

i know dude i was just messing lol, we need to have a big finish for this class so far we are flip flopping commits not gaining ground but not really losing much either, I'm hoping for a big finish

I just think Richt is trying to get his guys he hasn't lost anybody from 2017 that has offered here

I just think Richt is trying to get his guys he hasn't lost anybody from 2017 that has offered here

my thing is he is not recruiting some kids that have major talent, greene, slaton, dunning, I'm just curious as to who he wants over those kids, we see that we are after jeudy who is all bama, and after ashley who is all auburn, i like that we are after them but those kids seem pretty locked to their schools

Advertisement

my thing is he is not recruiting some kids that have major talent, greene, slaton, dunning, I'm just curious as to who he wants over those kids, we see that we are after jeudy who is all bama, and after ashley who is all auburn, i like that we are after them but those kids seem pretty locked to their schools

Maybe CMR subscribes to the theory that "wins matter"?

Maybe he feels like he has 1. a great school to offer, 2. in a great location, 3. with a great staff, 4. and great resources, plus 5. a monster brand name to sell. And when he wins on the field this season, elite kids will want to be a part of that.

So, he's not afraid of Bama and Auburn ...

I like it!

slaton's a guard in CFB and if you see all the guys he's offered on the OL, they're tall lean, athletic guys. Dunning translates to a coverage LB no that's not what they're looking for, and maybe they like Mike Harley over Greene but other than that all the receivers offered are 6'0 or taller

Maybe CMR subscribes to the theory that "wins matter"?

Maybe he feels like he has 1. a great school to offer, 2. in a great location, 3. with a great staff, 4. and great resources, plus 5. a monster brand name to sell. And when he wins on the field this season, elite kids will want to be a part of that.

So, he's not afraid of Bama and Auburn ...

I like it!

ashley is only leaving if malzhan gets canned which i don't see happening unless he has a completely crap season, and lol at the resources part when comparing us and bama and auburn, plus those kids that i mentioned were really high on miami to begin with and for us to not talk to them and go after kids that are maybes more than kids that are more interested isn't wise, like i said we better close strong

I just think we all been so goldenized and don't realize just because a kid is all fill in the blank school, it means he can't be ours, Im certainly guilty of it too.

Advertisement

slaton's a guard in CFB and if you see all the guys he's offered on the OL, they're tall lean, athletic guys. Dunning translates to a coverage LB no that's not what they're looking for, and maybe they like Mike Harley over Greene but other than that all the receivers offered are 6'0 or taller

if we aren't recruiting greene because of his height then that is not wise, greene>hartley all day kid is elite, and if slaton is a guard we should be going all out for him because last years guard play was horrible

I don't even consider it a decommitment when the guy committed to a prior staff. We have no clue how badly this staff even wants him.

This dude's a good prospect, but there are literally dozens of guys who could replace him and be an upgrade. This ain't like losing your blue chip QB commit late in the process.

Advertisement
Some people get their panties all in a wad when the staff doesn't appear, because they damned sure don't know, to be going after their favorite recruit. Rather it be this staff or any other top school there will be top players they don't pursue. It's called recruiting not guaranteeing, not guaranteed a school will offer and not guaranteed the kid will stay committed. This decommit won't hurt in my judgement because there are several WR that are better. Staff moved on and so did the kid. Good luck Gamble.

Advertisement
I posted about the staff dropping him a few months ago. He looks like a solid prospect but he's redundant to the guys we just signed and not a special enough talent to make an exception.

Advertisement
Back