Jerry Jeudy
Rodney Scott
Kevaughn Dingle
Mike Harley

Advertisement
He is a tweener.

Not very high on WR board.

Makes sense.

This. This was one of the Southridge kids I could have done without. Was he a TE or a WR? Def didnt have the speed and quicks to play WR at 235...Not sure if he saw a future for himself at TE either.

I can live with this.

what is happening in this thread?

kid is a stud

Maybe..but we dont have many spots at WR. I bet we only take 3-4 tops. And remember we brought the Harris kid on late. So we might only take 3. He wouldnt be in one of the 3 I would take esp if a guy like Jeudy has legit interest.

Advertisement
If we were to take a tweener, I would prefer Njoku's brother Evidence. Kid is 6'4 200 and runs a 4.4. I think this whom Dugans and Hartley are recruiting.

Receiver class for 2017:
Jeudy
Scott
Njoku
Harley
Smith or dingle

Advertisement
Likely going to end up at uf. He did a interview and said he really hasn't been hearing that much from the staff and was thinking about decommiting. Said he grew up a uf fan and they are going after him hard.

LMAO isn't it crazy how many schools these kids grew up "fans" of??? I honestly don't give a fuq about what school kids say they rooted for bc 99.99% of the time it has absolutely ZERO impact on their recruitment. They grew up fans of the team they are interviewing about, nothing more. Good luck kid, Richt reaper strikes again, kid was never a target for the new staff.

Advertisement
what is happening in this thread?

kid is a stud

Lol no he's not. Based on what? One good catch from the Opening? Tweeter that doesn't fit Richt's offense. Plus he's only 6'2"ish, saw a picture on Twitter of his weigh-in and they said 6'4" 218 but they were a quarter inch over his hair which was also sticking up a lot. He got dropped.

Advertisement
Back