Kemore Gamble Decommits

Advertisement
Not worried about losing kids we actually care about (Henderson, Davis, Brini, etc) to UF this year. They don't have a QB and will struggle to win more than 6 or 7 games.

Their staff is talking them up to recruits like they'll be in the playoff. That's going to backfire once the games actually are played

Not worried about losing kids we actually care about (Henderson, Davis, Brini, etc) to UF this year. They don't have a QB and will struggle to win more than 6 or 7 games.

Their staff is talking them up to recruits like they'll be in the playoff. That's going to backfire once the games actually are played

So you're saying if the gaytors have a good season HE GONE??

A commitment this early is basically publicly saying "this school is my leader" they aren't a lock until about January.

If he goes to Florida it would be a mistake, Miami needs cornerbacks BADLY.

Del Rio looked good in the spring game. The only team in their way to the sec championship is Tennessee.

Advertisement
Del Rio played against the 2s though.
I thought most spring games are usually split competition? Also, Appleby had a good day.... looks like they may have two capable Qbs??? Both appear to be better than Treon who led them to the SEC championship. I'm sure they will win more than 6 or 7 games.

Advertisement
Back