Kemore Gamble Decommits

Advertisement
Seems the new staff wasn't as high on him...

Josh Darrow @joshdarrow
Not surprised. Gamble said this weekend he wasn't hearing as much from Miami. Also not surprised by Tenn = L. Scott

Advertisement
Advertisement
Receiver class for 2017:
Jeudy
Scott
Njoku
Harley
Smith or dingle

Zbrod,

I think Dingle is a priority and a must get. Would you agree? Also love Daewood Davis.. Who is Smith?
Shawn Smith is a Georgia kid same size as dingle but faster with better tape. I don't think dingle is a must get, I think he's a plan B kid
Shawn Smith, Brunswick, Athlete
Junior Highlights - Shawn Smith highlights - Hudl
Now Scott was a must get. He has a very similar game to Josh Doctson

Im confused people was questioning if he should be commited or be dropped

Now all i see is positive posts about him lol. Yall wild

Advertisement
If I'm correct, don't we have 30 scholarships to offer I'm pretty sure Coach Richt is making sure he gets quality not quantity ... JMO.

Im confused people was questioning if he should be commited or be dropped

Now all i see is positive posts about him lol. Yall wild
Dropped not based on talent but it's been rumored he want a class of 1 QB ,3 RB's, 5 WR's, 3 OT's, 1 center, 3 DL's, 2-3 LB's and 4 DB's

Advertisement
I've been told two different things from sources.

(Richt also offered Gamble when he was at Georgia)

Apparently Hartley called the guy helping with Gamble recruitment and he asked what they did wrong. Hartley was told that "Gamble just loves Larry Scott". So apparently Miami wanted him but then....

Then I also spoke with a current commit and he told me the staff hasn't been in contact with Gamble. This commit was told this directly from Gamble last week.

I was told that Miami would still be in it for Gamble. So we'll see. He was chatting up Miami with other kids at the event Sunday when I was there , so by no means does he not like Miami.

He was one of a group of guys working with the WRs who impressed me on Sunday as well at The Opening Miami Regional.

I don't think he's agile enough to be a WR but at the same token, I don't think he's big enough for TE yet. He's a bit of a tweener.

He's a flex, and I did like Gamble. He can go up and get it and he plays tough and physical. Makes the catches in traffic. Solid hands. About 6'2"-6'3".

Whatever happens, I wish him the best. Whether it is that they want him or they don't want him. He is a good prospect.

I heard apparently Tennessee is pitching to him, to be a WR.

As far as what I was told. I expect him to end up at Tennessee as of now.

Last edited:
Receiver class for 2017:
Jeudy
Scott
Njoku
Harley
Smith or dingle

Zbrod,

I think Dingle is a priority and a must get. Would you agree? Also love Daewood Davis.. Who is Smith?
Shawn Smith is a Georgia kid same size as dingle but faster with better tape. I don't think dingle is a must get, I think he's a plan B kid
Your post are wrong, very wrong.

Legit Tweener...when we signed two last class period....I think they still recruit him slightly...but he probably doesn't fit the group after last class...hes definitely not a wr here...

He would probably do well at a Tenn type school.

Receiver class for 2017:
Jeudy
Scott
Njoku
Harley
Smith or dingle

Zbrod,

Your post are wrong, very wrong.
Yea no it's not but its ok, there must be a reason Dingle has been talking about how much he loves Miami but isn't commited yet

Advertisement
Back