Keith Bryant Decommits

Advertisement
I knew this kid would be a roller coaster when he committed just cus of how talented he is and the position he plays. figured there would be $EC money involved. I guess it is F$U money. doubt we get him

Advertisement
The answer to this is Hooks, Bradley and bostwick... might even see Bain come back in the picture... **** even Senat...

This is upsetting but maybe he saw that he would get RS this year and bolted... when he saw we were going after some JUCO DT's he knew he would RS...

He would almost definitely get redshirted at FSU. They are stacked at DT.

once again he and Collins are the types of kids that we cannot afford to lose especially to our in state rival and especially with scholly restrictions coming. probably the best DT and RB in the state, right up the road. cannot lose them

Advertisement
once again he and Collins are the types of kids that we cannot afford to lose especially to our in state rival and especially with scholly restrictions coming. probably the best DT and RB in the state, right up the road. cannot lose them

This. If we want to be an elite team again we need elite talent like this.

Advertisement
Look what Golden did with a bunch of Freshman, it's going to take time. I think some of you made more out of this kid than he really is. Next!

Advertisement
We are still going to get elite talent.

not at DT or RB. not at the level of Bryant and Collins for 2013

That remains to be seen, so until it becomes reality it's nothing more than an empty statement. But thanks for presenting it as fact anyway.

yeah, we can hope that some plan B or C kid will turn out better than Bryant or Collins in the next 3 years or so. and maybe that will happen. odds are that it won't though. odds are that these guys are the best available and losing them means we replace them with players that are less likely to be dominant

Retaining your local studs is step 1 in getting your program to the top level.

Bryant just isn't a plan A to me, even if I'm in he minority on this. Not that he isn't talented but that there are DTs with a legit shot of being Canes that are just as talented and much less of a diva. While acting like this doesn't mean you won't succeed, it is a big red flag that you need to grow up in a hurry or failure will become a reality. Collins on the other hand hasn't been lost yet. I'm not gonna go all zone3 and retarded spilling nonsense about him vs Green or whoever, but at the end of the day I do have a lot of confidence in this staff as recruiters and developers. Their presence alone makes me feel ten times better about the signing day results then Coker or Shannon ever did.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back