Keith Bryant Decommits

Bryant to FSU?

NO.jpg

Advertisement
This hurts, somebody find some way to twist it like we dont need him... It will make me feel better, I'm not feeling some of the responses so far.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hooks and Bradley. Hooks and Bradley

Still gonna need at least 1 freshmen DT this cycle to keep balance.

Not really We got King, Moore,adn reshirted the other guy..

Ehhh. King was getting absolutely worked this season. Moore was a true Fr so I can't speak on him. Briscoe has gotten bad reviews so far but he'll only be a RS Fr and Ivery I don't even remember playing. Did he shirt too?

Point being, non of those guys are difference makers that Bryant projects to be and Bain also. And they'll be counted on once the JuCos are gone in 2 seasons.

This is upsetting but maybe he saw that he would get RS this year and bolted... when he saw we were going after some JUCO DT's he knew he would RS...

Advertisement
I think the bottome line to all of this is that while the NCAA is still tea bagging Miami, other schools have a distinct advantage. They are more than able to negative recruit against Miami because of it, and alot of these kids buy it and jump ship.

Advertisement
Let his selfish *** go to FSU, hope he likes Denver forearm to his ******* face every snap

Hooks and Bradley. Hooks and Bradley

Still gonna need at least 1 freshmen DT this cycle to keep balance.

Not really We got King, Moore,adn reshirted the other guy..

Ehhh. King was getting absolutely worked this season. Moore was a true Fr so I can't speak on him. Briscoe has gotten bad reviews so far but he'll only be a RS Fr and Ivery I don't even remember playing. Did he shirt too?

Point being, non of those guys are difference makers that Bryant projects to be and Bain also. And they'll be counted on once the JuCos are gone in 2 seasons.

Your right those guys aren't that good we in twouble.

Advertisement
Back