Keith Bryant Decommits

I just wonder if Miami wasn't in such a bad spot with talent and facing sanctions if we wouldn't maybe try the same approach as jumbo?

Advertisement
I thought self-imposing was supposed to help recruiting?

Doesn't matter what we did, coaches of rival teams were going to spin it either way.

Until we get out from under the could we are going to struggle

meh

really not even mad

over this whole going back and forth

O'Floppin set as *****

Well I was obviously wrong on this one. Just woke up and had a text from 6AM telling me that he de-committed officially

Yea but he has all this cane gear on and always throwing up the U. Let him walk but we need DTs.

Advertisement
Let's not kid ourselves, this is a loss. Regardless of bringing in JUCOs, gotta keep talented kids in the pipeline.

That said, I am sure we will find someone else. It is our nature.

Have no other choice but to trust the staff. Divas like Bryant make juco DTs much more critical IMO. Bridging that gap until the young pups like Ivery, Moore, and hopefully Bostwick and Khairi Clark are ready.

Pete which do you think it is

1. Staff cooled on him
2. He got upset that we were recruiting other DTs (I seem to remember someone in a thread said he tweeted something to the effect of hmm miami is recruiting another DT)
3. He just changed his mind

At least he decommited and didnt pull the northrup and switch on NSD

From my knowledge, the staff hadn't cooled on him yet, but were close to doing so if he kept "playing games." His mom really didn't want him at Miami and that has been the case for the longest time

Advertisement
In Al I trust...time will tell! I will be patient, kids will be kids. If he decides to go somewhere else, he has that right. I know we will not get caught flatfooted like the past couple of coaches, that's the good time.

1. Staff cooled on him
2. He got upset that we were recruiting other DTs (I seem to remember someone in a thread said he tweeted something to the effect of hmm miami is recruiting another DT)

From my knowledge, the staff hadn't cooled on him yet, but were close to doing so if he kept "playing games." His mom really didn't want him at Miami and that has been the case for the longest time

Where would his mom prefer he go? I'm always weary of parents who aren't sold on UM as a school. It's one of the best academic schools in the south. When you have a parent with priorities twisted to the point they don't want their kid getting an education at an instituition like Miami, it's no wonder you have kid's that pull **** like this.

1. Staff cooled on him

I've seen a pic of Bryant with some phony recruiting guru from this site and Bryant was hardly bigger than the guy.

Then all of a suddenly the staff goes hard after JUCO monsters.

What gives? I think they are going to offer Bryant's friends a scholly.

FSU is self imposing schollies right now. 1 for Collin's friend, 1 for #6's friend, 1 for Bryant's friend, and one for sorry *** Jesus Wilson

I don't get the hate on Wilson

1) His film looks like he is Miami/FSU caliber.
2) He hasn't been a diva when it has come to his recruitment

Advertisement
Every recruiting cycle, same story. We can't lose this kid. This kid a must get. When you recruit high profile kids you are going to lose some here a there. Our fans can be such drama queens. The coaches realize we need difference making DT's. As another poster indicated a freshman doesn't normally come in a dominate. JC would be your best bet finding an immediate difference maker. We'll get some solid recruits and with hard work and proper development they will turn out fine. Golden is still operating under the NCAA cloud. Hopefully that will be over soon and we can really see what this staff can do.

Advertisement
so his mom wants him to go to FSU for a solid education?!? HAHAHAHHA

SMH

seriously?

Could you please define the word "solid"? But in all seriousness, this explains a lot if true. If she considers FSU "solid" and UM not despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary (not even close), then it makes sense for KB to think he has a better opportunity at FSU. It's the whole Apple/Tree dynamic.

Last edited:
Stop with the madness...kid is a baller.

He is trolling until I see ol boy sign the FSU LOI.

Advertisement
Back