Keith Bryant Decommits

Advertisement
Pete which do you think it is

1. Staff cooled on him
2. He got upset that we were recruiting other DTs (I seem to remember someone in a thread said he tweeted something to the effect of hmm miami is recruiting another DT)
3. He just changed his mind

At least he decommited and didnt pull the northrup and switch on NSD

From my knowledge, the staff hadn't cooled on him yet, but were close to doing so if he kept "playing games." His mom really didn't want him at Miami and that has been the case for the longest time

Where does mom want him to go? If if is a get away for trouble thing, Tally is close enough for trouble to follow.

Pete which do you think it is

1. Staff cooled on him
2. He got upset that we were recruiting other DTs (I seem to remember someone in a thread said he tweeted something to the effect of hmm miami is recruiting another DT)
3. He just changed his mind

At least he decommited and didnt pull the northrup and switch on NSD

From my knowledge, the staff hadn't cooled on him yet, but were close to doing so if he kept "playing games." His mom really didn't want him at Miami and that has been the case for the longest time

Where does mom want him to go? If if is a get away for trouble thing, Tally is close enough for trouble to follow.

FSU also rated as one of the top 25 most dangerous college campuses in the nation

Advertisement
LOL at Larry. If only that turns out to be true! Where there is smoke there is fire, and there has been a lot of smoke, but not all of it bad. Some has come from our coaches and who they have targeted. My sense is that either our coaches could tell a while ago that Keith was not a solid commit or that they felt they could do better at a need position so they found viable replacements and went after them hard. Hooks will take Bryant's spot - most likely - and the Cane train will keep right on rolling. If Bryant later changes his mind - again - and we have room then I'm sure our coaches will welcome him back. The more I listen to Coach Golden, the more confident I am that he's not going to get out prepared or out worked.

Kearse....Whitfield...Bryant. Can we just deny junior year commitments from now on?!?

We could legitimately have an all star team of junior year commitments that burned us, or damned close.

QB- Bridgewater
RB- Bryce Brown
WR- Whitfield
WR- Kearse
OL- Jackson

DL- Bryant
DL- Nix
DL- Chandler
LB- Brown
DB- Leggett
DB- Bailey
DB-Peterson

Who am I missing?

Advertisement
**** it feels like everybody is decommitting or getting unsure about their commitments smh

Advertisement
Meh, not too big on linemen as far as they project, particularly DT's. They are always a crapshoot, Bryant could be all time great or he could suck. It's a loss, but only in the recruiting sense as far as we know. Every coach in the country wanted Marcus Forston, and he turned out so terrible that we know it wasn't simply a failure to develop. Linemen (both offensive and defensive) are difficult for even the best evaluators to project.

Collins is the loss of the year if we don't get him back. Bryant is replaceable, IMO.

Advertisement
Meh, not too big on linemen as far as they project, particularly DT's. They are always a crapshoot, Bryant could be all time great or he could suck. It's a loss, but only in the recruiting sense as far as we know. Every coach in the country wanted Marcus Forston, and he turned out so terrible that we know it wasn't simply a failure to develop. Linemen (both offensive and defensive) are difficult for even the best evaluators to project.

Collins is the loss of the year if we don't get him back. Bryant is replaceable, IMO.

Forston wasn't bad, just injury prone...He had a good true freshman campaign and his rs-sophomore year he accumulated 13 tackles for loss... We'll kill to have that on our d-line right now... That being said, next prospect please... Don't insult the kid, yeah he's talented but we have to move on...

Pretty good assessment especially considering Collins body of work is staggering. In two years he has over 45 touchdowns and 3k yards that is production.

HOLD YOUR HORSES WHAT COULD THIS MEAN

Ben Jones ‏@BW_Jones
Florida State DE coach DJ Eliot officially named Kentucky's defensive coordinator and linebackers coach.

Advertisement
Back