Keith Brown

Witt may be our best linebacker commit. Love his speed and how he breaks down and punishes the ball carrier

Advertisement
It's refreshing that we are arguing about FOUR kids of who will be our best LB in the coming years from one class. Boy, it's been a long time!

Advertisement
Bumping for Alex. Read on another board that the state title game was one of his best games and he only had 5 tackles. Someone implied that his stats are definitely inflated. Fishbein basically stated that he's extremely raw but he's definitely a guy you take because he has all the physical tools. Redshirt candidate maybe?

It's refreshing that we are arguing about FOUR kids of who will be our best LB in the coming years from one class. Boy, it's been a long time!

Until they actually produce ON the field in a canes' uniform, it'll be like every year. Back in 08 we had like 4 of the top 6 OLB in the country signed up. How'd that work out?

Not saying these guys aren't good or won't be great, just saying lets not get too far ahead of ourselves.

Witt may be our best linebacker commit. Love his speed and how he breaks down and punishes the ball carrier

His initial film that surfaced on the other board showed a beast of an athlete, but he just wasn't very physical.

Wow has he changed my mind there. I think he will at least play on ST next year.

Advertisement
What I thought about was the saga with the brothers, part 2... Must be something with the names.

Advertisement
I'm tellin ya, Keith Brown = Arthur Brown.

Brown turned out to be a good player for KState once he got on the field.

thought the same thing, good coaching could turn him into an animal.

That was more the point I was trying to imply but did a poor job of. Keith Brown, much like Arthur Brown has some incredible physical skills, but might take awhile to develop. Probably won't make a large impact his first year or two, but by the end of his career will be an above-average player.

this kid has elite measurables. you take him every time. can't believe folks even say that he is the 3rd or 4th best LB in this class. as far as projecting physically to the next level he and kirby are 1a/1b...not necessarily in that order. I just don't see how you can claim that Northrup and Witt are better. that is homer talk supreme IMO

Advertisement
I want to read a Keith Brown diary entry by MiamiNites...that boy Keith Brown is a damned fruit pop.

To me, it's obvious the kid wants to go to Miami but some outside influences are trying to derail that. JMHO

Nope. BROWN is the one that wants to play or help otu his brother. His parents give him free reign. Its Brown's choice.

BTW its either Louisville or . Lousiville, IMO

To me, it's obvious the kid wants to go to Miami but some outside influences are trying to derail that. JMHO

Nope. BROWN is the one that wants to play or help otu his brother. His parents give him free reign. Its Brown's choice.

BTW its either Louisville or . Lousiville, IMO

Have fun in that ****hole of a place. In all honesty though good luck to the kid.

Advertisement
Back