Keith Brown

Like mentioned above, the colleges screwed up by giving these kids the power. It's a privilege and honor for them to go to any University simply because they play football. The vast and overwhelming majority of them wouldn't have the opportunity to go to college if not for that.

Advertisement
Like mentioned above, the colleges screwed up by giving these kids the power. It's a privilege and honor for them to go to any University simply because they play football. The vast and overwhelming majority of them wouldn't have the opportunity to go to college if not for that.

I'm sorry but this is a bunch of BS as well. I don't like this new Diva recruiting process either but these schools are making millions off of these kids.

So the its a privilage and honor stuff is a bunch of BS. These schools are bending the rules to get kids in so they can milk their careers for every dollar they can.

I don't blame some of these kids and their parents take the view that they are gonna try and get the best deal they can from these schools. Especially considering the low income areas some ofthese kids come from.

F this kid..

first he decommits showing he can't be trusted on his word or that he really wants to be a Cane, then plays these games back and forth?!

if I was Golden I would yank the offer. the last three years our team is filled with quitters and prima donnas who sucked. see ya!

Advertisement
BigPoppa, I don't think we need him THAT bad.

I'd agree. Pull the offer and move on.

Get someone who WANTS to be a Cane.

Maybe not as talented, but some of those damned thoroughbreds are a cantankerous, twitchy, tempermental bunch of animals that are a big pain in the ***.

BigPoppa, I don't think we need him THAT bad.

I'd agree. Pull the offer and move on.

Get someone who WANTS to be a Cane.

Maybe not as talented, but some of those damned thoroughbreds are a cantankerous, twitchy, tempermental bunch of animals that are a big pain in the ***.

I hate this logic. There are very few Duke Johnsons out there that the only thing they want is to go to their one school. With this line of thinking if someone doesn't commit on the spot once they're offered we'd have a very ****** class.

Advertisement
F this kid..

first he decommits showing he can't be trusted on his word or that he really wants to be a Cane, then plays these games back and forth?!

if I was Golden I would yank the offer. the last three years our team is filled with quitters and prima donnas who sucked. see ya!

I would not yank a offer from a Norland kid..
This might cause friction with the school and others like Flowers or maybe even Duke....
Let him ride with the diva **** and move on behind the scenes..

Advertisement
That kid dont know what he want in life. Probably take him an hour to order at mickey Ds

Why would we care bout a dude that doesn't want to be a Cane?

Only guys who are passionate about being a Cane will bother putting the effort in.....so no loss.

Advertisement
He wants to be a Cane, he's also just looking out for his brother.

You can tell from previous interviews that he wants to be a Cane, but it's out of his hands.

Advertisement
Back