Keith Brown

Advertisement
he's already posted his out...there's no way he'll know about our sanctions before he chooses his school.

Miami hat thrown on the floor at the Army game...

Yup, gonna do the played out hat trick. Which is retarded when he decommit a long *** time ago and nobody expects him to come anyway

He won't throw it on the floor. This'll be the kid who snaps and does what I've been expecting to see someone do for years now. Look at the hat, put it on, take it off, put the hat in his mouth, rip it apart with his teeth, wipe his butt with it, toss it in a trash can and set fire to it. That's the vibe I'm getting from Keith Brown. When I think of "linebackers from Norland", I think of "Randy Shammin'". 'Nuff said.

I'm tiring of this guy. Absolutely could care less if he is in this class.

me too. if he chooses UM then he was just playing the game and was Miami all along. Anything other than that is just ****ery. Latwan Anderson type ****.

From the stuff he's said, and what's been tossed around, I think the kid really does want to come but his family is pushing him in other directions. Maybe they don't want him coming because of sanctions, or because they want him to get his brother a scholly, or maybe they're looking for a payday, who knows. Just seems like the kid will say what he feels only to retract it later, like someone gets in his ear after fact with a "don't say **** like that". Just my opinion, anyway.

Advertisement
From the stuff he's said, and what's been tossed around, I think the kid really does want to come but his family is pushing him in other directions. Maybe they don't want him coming because of sanctions, or because they want him to get his brother a scholly, or maybe they're looking for a payday, who knows. Just seems like the kid will say what he feels only to retract it later, like someone gets in his ear after fact with a "don't say **** like that". Just my opinion, anyway.

This. My belief as well. It seems he says something then his handlers get to him....

I've already had a bellyful of this guy.

High maintenance is high maintenance.

Comes a tipping point where someone's potential or performance just costs too damned much to worry about.

And if their thinking is about a half-bubble off plumb - it's not going to get any better.

I'm going on record and predicting that whichever school he signs with with not be the one that he finishes with. I see 2-maybe 3teams for him before it's all over.

Advertisement
The only things that stand out about this kid are his SPARQ numbers and his diva attitude. Not really a good combination.

That HAT game is a sure sign of immaturity.

Everyone look at me! C'mon! Look over here! Hey! Look! Watch me! You! Yeah you! Look! Watch me!

Drama queens.

Emphasis on the 'queen' part.

Advertisement
You all need to stop talking bad about our future Mike.

Let him have his moment ****.

He is going to Louisville and that is fine with me. Add the way he handles recruiting to his lack of production in big games and it equals players this team just doesn't need. Sounds like some of the upperclassmen that led this program to a 6-6 record this year. I'll feel the same way until proven wrong if he chooses Miami in the end as well.

Not saying he can't be a stud in the future, but for right now it just reeks of a mentality this program is desperately trying to get rid of.

Advertisement

LOL.....if thats 'HIS MOMENT", then do we really want him? I want players who want their moments to be in championship games, not at a ******* Army All - American game. **** these losers AND their dumb *** hat games.

We are the suckers for giving high school kids all the power by tuning into these games and paying for these subscriptions. If nobody tuned in we wouldn't know his name until he contributed on the field in a COLLEGE game, the way it should be. Do something against a team that isn't 95% future hourly wagers and then MAYBE you'll deserve a moment.

LOL.....if thats 'HIS MOMENT", then do we really want him? I want players who want their moments to be in championship games, not at a ******* Army All - American game. **** these losers AND their dumb *** hat games.

We are the suckers for giving high school kids all the power by tuning into these games and paying for these subscriptions. If nobody tuned in we wouldn't know his name until he contributed on the field in a COLLEGE game, the way it should be. Do something against a team that isn't 95% future hourly wagers and then MAYBE you'll deserve a moment.

Ummmm..........Im insinuating that this is all coordinated with the UM coaches. Let the kid have his day ****. Who knows what he might do. We dont want him cuz he's smart or speaks good enlish. We want him to play football. Dont care if he is immature as long as he tacles the man with the ball.

Sheesh

Would love to have Brown in this class, but I am also getting tired of the diva act. If he doesn't want to be here then **** him. We have enough good lb's committed

Advertisement
Back