Keith Brown

Considering he would probably be replacing Burgess as the 4th LB, **** yea you take him.

Advertisement
I have a much higher tolerance for the games a kid like Keith Brown is playing over the typical game-playing recruit. I can see KB & his family working. Seeing that fall apart & him wanting back in is much more understandable IMO.

I have a much higher tolerance for the games a kid like Keith Brown is playing over the typical game-playing recruit. I can see KB & his family working. Seeing that fall apart & him wanting back in is much more understandable IMO.

Was about to post the same thing.

Advertisement
If the football staff has never contacted Atkins, they should have the track team (or some other sport) offer him a scholarship.

Advertisement
Ah, the joys of recruiting. I'll welcome him back with open arms, and if Mario wants to offer Lamar a scholarship at FIU so both boys can stay in town...

Advertisement
So can he play again?

Honestly I think if he signs he's the fourth best LB in the class behind Northrup, Witt and Kirby. That's not necessarily a bad thing because those 3 are animals.

Keep lying to yourself 4th best he's by far the best linebacker we have he'll start first day till his Jr year when he leaves early.
Top 5 Ubackers ever when he leaves school behind Vilma and Morgan or better.

I'm calling the shot now.

So can he play again?

Honestly I think if he signs he's the fourth best LB in the class behind Northrup, Witt and Kirby. That's not necessarily a bad thing because those 3 are animals.

Keep lying to yourself 4th best he's by far the best linebacker we have he'll start first day till his Jr year when he leaves early.

I think Kirby is the best of the bunch but brown isn't far behind

Whether Brown is the third or fourth best LB in this class, it's a **** good class with or without him.

Advertisement
So can he play again?

I definitely don't agree with you but think Brown is a good player and hope he ends up a Cane.

Advertisement
Back