Kair elam

Advertisement
wrong again!
I mean twerking and booty shaking is LITERALLY like a Miami thing. Its literally called Miami Bass/Booty Music and has been around since the '80s.
Twerking, etc i would say is a Miami/Louisiana main thing b4 hitting the mainstream.

This particular thing....is ALLLLLL Miami...and particular Miami Northwestern High school kids. I know the exact dance your talking about..as New Orleans is my fav city to visit in the U.S. and my old college roommate is from the 7th ward of the N.O. i know how to Josephine Johnny and all.
It's "funny" though that it was or is supposed to be a Louisiana thing..yet NO ONE did it as a celebration from Louisiana...and it took off when ...Antonio Brown (Miami) and Teddy Bridgewater ( Miami) guys did it...the guys that did it in college were also other south Florida guys.

it doesn't matter though those same kids will have another dance for the next season that takes off lol. Hopefully, we offer lil Ronald as a cb recruit
OK, homie I guess you were down here as I was growing up as a kid in the '80s-'90s if so you know what I'm saying is facts. We have been telling the female twerk something b**ch at dances and ****. I'm feeling from the 7th ward too cause you knew someone makes my statement false? You keep trying to name old bounce rappers like that's proving something to me and the 2 you named clearly shows me you don't know our culture. The name you should have said was T.T. Tucker or Gregory D & Manny Fresh and Jub if you wanted to go that route to try to knock my statement like you know our culture. Jub says twerk baby twerk throughout a whole song in the '90s and that song had about 20 dances he calls out and 3 of them motorbike boys(he says pop a wheelie)ride the bike, and kick your leg has all of the movements your talking bout. Once again I was just answering the question about why the LSU kids said what they said. Once again I will say what I'm saying is all facts with receipts from late 80's early 90's. Rep your city homie I feel you and not trying to speak on a culture idk about, A.B. and the lil homie from high school can have all props for making it popular Believe that💯... oh one last thing twerking comes from DA N.O. please believe that and ur homie from the 7th knows that if he from here. So idk what you talking bout saying I'm wrong bout that. That's our slang yall don't even talk like that.

Last edited:

My vote for Miami. Late 80's

SmartSelect_20190118-193939_Google.jpg
That's fine lik I SAID thats how we talk IN New orleans facts

Advertisement
2019 we talkin about dances

I feel ya DWINS 😂😂 I was just trying to answer one of the OP'S questions and woodie start coming@ me like im lying so I got to let em know y I said what I said and Im not trying put anyone's else on blast for what they believe but im speaking facts from what happened in my city. I'm not trying to discredit what they feel.

All music all dance is African period.
But the way we dance in the US now no matter what you call it started down here. Maybe Louisiana Or Atlanta called twerking first but eve been doing it down here since the early 80’s

Elam is a Gator brought whole fam on visit including uncle Matt

Gator imo we will see tho

Advertisement
Can someone please tell me where this Elam hope is coming from?

It's one thing if it was an offensive guy that Mork and Jorn ignored or didn't recruit hard but this guy is a defensive player and our defensive coaches now are the same guys that were here plus Baker.

I'm not seeing the same logical opening so is there something more to it than CIS going CIS on this?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Call it what you want brother but you know who invented the booty shake. Straight from the bottom.

See this how people jump in stuff and don't know what they talking bout. Woodie 1st of all twerking and booty shaking are not the same so get your think up and holla at me on another topic. Ask anyone from New Orleans who grew up in the 80's early 90's if it's the same watch they say not the same. You played yourself trying to be a cheerleader for another ninja.✌🏾💯go booty shake for em. If it started down there you would know that... facts

See this how people jump in stuff and don't know what they talking bout. Woodie 1st of all twerking and booty shaking are not the same so get your think up and holla at me on another topic. Ask anyone from New Orleans who grew up in the 80's early 90's if it's the same watch they say not the same. You played yourself trying to be a cheerleader for another ninja.✌🏾💯go booty shake for em. If it started down there you would know that... facts
Man you can feel yourself all you want. Ain't no sweat. I'll always rep Miami. So bow down....
Miami's the place. No doubt.

Advertisement
Back