Kair elam

1st order of business for Manny after announcing the OC staff should be to SECURE Elam, MAR, and Saguinetti by any means necessary. Those three alone would make the class top 20. It would create real competition in the secondary. In reality, I'd be surprised if we land 1 of the 3.

Advertisement
1st order of business for Manny after announcing the OC staff should be to SECURE Elam, MAR, and Saguinetti by any means necessary. Those three alone would make the class top 20. It would create real competition in the secondary. In reality, I'd be surprised if we land 1 of the 3.

Seider could pretty much land the PBC kids in his sleep.

I think he's a must get as well. The staff has nobody on it that's even a solid recruiter.

And I just hope Diaz realizes the importance of Seider or a Seider type mercenary...T-Rob/Eddie Gran, etc...Are now coordinators, so obv they are off the board. Partridge would be nice, but they have Jess Simpson. There are a handful of Seider types out there, we need AT MINIMUM one

Last edited:
I agree with that and I'm not one of those guys I'm just wondering if he is a take now for the 2 schools he was reported to be looking at the most. That was my reason for the post to see if anyone had any info

yea it wasn't directed at you
I just find it funny how when tyrique didn't sign, so many posters were posting that they were happy because he wasn't coming because he was scared to compete

Advertisement
yea it wasn't directed at you
I just find it funny how when tyrique didn't sign, so many posters were posting that they were happy because he wasn't coming because he was scared to compete
You're good trust me we all know the real reason he didn't come here. I think Miami could sneak in with elam though and I would be ok with trading tyrique for him

I wont get my hopes up, but Emerson also and the DB class is at least the bare minimum.

Advertisement
What in the entire fawk is going on lol

Attachments

• 9D3E168E-1200-481B-AABB-9CDC493179E7.jpeg
    9D3E168E-1200-481B-AABB-9CDC493179E7.jpeg
    309 KB · Views: 556
Advertisement
Hopefully we land Hurts and that generates us some momentum. Recruit this kid hard til the end. He has a chance to start here next season.

Advertisement
Here before the meltdown.

Let's look on the bright side. He may transfer here in a few years.

Probably a little to late but it Seems to be some legit interest have to hammer home early playing time and Academics. Based on that video interview he doesn't know that he can OV again, bring him back.

Advertisement
Back