Kair elam

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah it would be kind of foolish to go to UF at this point but they have no limits on how many DBs they take. If they could, they'll take a whole recruiting class full of them.

I will not project any more kids to Miami until we prove that we have turned a corner recruiting and can start landing kids again.

Until that happens I expect them to go elsewhere no matter how few spots other schools have and no matter how stacked their depth charts are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The staff needs to continue to take their shots. If they would have never stopped recruiting him in the first place who knows he might be ours already. The chances we get him are very slim. The only thing we really have going for us is the academics. If he feels that strongly about the school he attends that's our only real advantage. Other than that there's no reason to think he's coming but the staff still needs to do their job and recruit the kid.

I don’t see enough time for Miami all of a sudden sway him from UF

DBs rarely flop there if you came in highly rated out of hs you most likely left a first or second rd pick

Gardner gone this year Henderson next year and most likely Marco too

Steele and Elam are both very much needed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back