Kair elam

Advertisement
With Florida already taking 3 CBs and Georgia getting tyrique. I think we could sneak in and take him. Has anybody heard anything on his feeling towards Miami. He would make a nice finish for this class.

Per TOS, Florida has no scholarships available if no else leaves the program. Also, Georgia has maybe 1 or 2 scholarship available. I believe Georgia would prefer to fill the spots on the defensive or offensive line. We shall see what happens, but anything possible.

Advertisement
Per TOS, Florida has no scholarships available if no else leaves the program. Also, Georgia has maybe 1 or 2 scholarship available. I believe Georgia would prefer to fill the spots on the defensive or offensive line. We shall see what happens, but anything possible.
What a luxury to have, where you can not have room for a stud like Elam. Must be nice... that thinking got us ohhh so close in landing Bogle, so close.

Last edited:
If not Georgia it’s uf

If not Georgia it’s uf
I truly think Florida took themselves out because they already are pretty full at CBs on there current roster and have 2 signed and I don't think they would drop Steele for him. Georgia is the only risk but Stevenson might have taken them out too

Advertisement
With Florida already taking 3 CBs and Georgia getting tyrique. I think we could sneak in and take him. Has anybody heard anything on his feeling towards Miami. He would make a nice finish for this class.

Posters (not you necessarily) claim that recruits don’t want to compete when they choose another program and now we are using our lack of recruits to convince players to come

That’s cis at its finest
The hypocrisy of this site is 5stars

Advertisement
Posters (not you necessarily) claim that recruits don’t want to compete when they choose another program and now we are using our lack of recruits to convince players to come

That’s cis at its finest
The hypocrisy of this site is 5stars
I agree with that and I'm not one of those guys I'm just wondering if he is a take now for the 2 schools he was reported to be looking at the most. That was my reason for the post to see if anyone had any info

Advertisement
3510033.gif

Advertisement
Back