Kair elam

Advertisement
LSU claiming that dance came from Louisiana I swear they want to be miami so bad.

Has NOTHING to do with them. Only reason its known that way is because Teddy Bridgewater plays for Saints and he seen the MNW kids doing it. Its sad everyone else has been d*ck riding it because they don't even know what it is. I tried to tell my youngin he should have copyrighted it. They been doing it for the LONGEST....just went viral after couple other Miami nfl guys did it like AB, Eli Rogers,etc.

Advertisement
I will not project any more kids to Miami until we prove that we have turned a corner recruiting and can start landing kids again.

Until that happens I expect them to go elsewhere no matter how few spots other schools have and no matter how stacked their depth charts are.
this team can land guys and will 2020 is the year to see huge gains though not 19 but diaz already landed Osborne, martell and bolden in transfer market huge gets by the way that probably don't come here before enos/diaz partnership

Advertisement
Tell him what he wants to hear....."we have a starting spot at cb it's yours to lose" if he's that good it's definitely possible....

Actually it came from New Orleans back in the day and the kids started doing it again and added their new age twist to it that's y LSU probably saying that ...D.J. Jubilee

NOT AT ALL...IT ISNT EVEN THE SAME DANCE AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH N.O OR LOUISIANA.

THEY RIDE DIRT BIKES DOWN HERE...IT DISPLAYS RIDING A DIRT BIKE..THERE IS EVEN MORE TO THE DANCE. These kids know nothing about "choppa style" dance or Jubilee...especially kids from Miami...that create DANCES EVERY YEAR. @504CANE4LIFE

The creator of the dance i posted directly above and i know the kid and when they started doing it...

Miami Northwestern

Last edited:
Advertisement
NOT AT ALL...IT ISNT EVEN THE SAME DANCE AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH N.O OR LOUISIANA.

THEY RIDE DIRT BIKES DOWN HERE...IT DISPLAYS RIDING A DIRT BIKE..THERE IS EVEN MORE TO THE DANCE. These kids know nothing about "choppa style" dance or Jubilee...especially kids from Miami...that create DANCES EVERY YEAR. @504CANE4LIFE

The creator of the dance i posted directly above and i know the kid and when they started doing it...

Miami Northwestern
Ok homie I'm saying why LSU might have said that cause it's called motor bike boys down here they been doing that since da 90's and the new gen. added to it I didn't say anything about choppa...u say da lil homie started it fine. I'm speaking on reason LSU players might have said that it started in Louisiana cause it probably did just like our females been twerking down since da 90's all facts

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ok homie I'm saying why LSU might have said that cause it's called motor bike boys down here they been doing that since da 90's and the new gen. added to it I didn't say anything about choppa...u say da lil homie started it fine. I'm speaking on reason LSU players might have said that it started in Louisiana cause it probably did just like our females been twerking down since da 90's all facts

wrong again!
I mean twerking and booty shakin is LITERALLY like a Miami thing. Its literally called Miami Bass/Booty Music and has been around since the 80's.
Twerking , etc i would say is a Miami/louisiana main thing b4 hitting the main stream.

This particular thing....is ALLLLLL Miami...and particular Miami Northwestern High school kids. I know the exact dance your talking about..as New Orleans is my fav city to visit in the U.S. and my old college roomate is from the 7th ward of the N.O. i know how to Josephine Johnny and all.
It's "funny" though that it was or is suppose to be a Louisiana thing..yet NO ONE did it as a celebration from Louisiana...and it took off when ...Antonio Brown (Miami) and Teddy Bridgewater ( Miami) guys did it...the guys that did it in college were also other south florida guys.

it doesnt matter though those same kids will have another dance for the next season that takes off lol. Hopefully we offer lil Ronald as a cb recruit

Advertisement
Back