Kair elam

Can someone please tell me where this Elam hope is coming from?

It's one thing if it was an offensive guy that Mork and Jorn ignored or didn't recruit hard but this guy is a defensive player and our defensive coaches now are the same guys that were here plus Baker.

I'm not seeing the same logical opening so is there something more to it than CIS going CIS on this?
Man you can feel yourself all you want. Ain't no sweat. I'll always rep Miami. So bow down....
Miami's the place. No doubt.
You suppose to rep ur city baaby... I'm doing da same for mines and myself cause dude(not you) come @me like idk what im talking bout like im just lying and ****. Its nothing but love for Mia but I'm going to stand up for mines also especially when salt is thrown my way. All Love Baaby... for DA U and dem booty shakers ya heard meh!!!

Advertisement
OK, homie I guess you were down here as I was growing up as a kid in the '80s-'90s if so you know what I'm saying is facts. We have been telling the female twerk something b**ch at dances and ****. I'm feeling from the 7th ward too cause you knew someone makes my statement false? You keep trying to name old bounce rappers like that's proving something to me and the 2 you named clearly shows me you don't know our culture. The name you should have said was T.T. Tucker or Gregory D & Manny Fresh and Jub if you wanted to go that route to try to knock my statement like you know our culture. Jub says twerk baby twerk throughout a whole song in the '90s and that song had about 20 dances he calls out and 3 of them motorbike boys(he says pop a wheelie)ride the bike, and kick your leg has all of the movements your talking bout. Once again I was just answering the question about why the LSU kids said what they said. Once again I will say what I'm saying is all facts with receipts from late 80's early 90's. Rep your city homie I feel you and not trying to speak on a culture idk about, A.B. and the lil homie from high school can have all props for making it popular Believe that💯... oh one last thing twerking comes from DA N.O. please believe that and ur homie from the 7th knows that if he from here. So idk what you talking bout saying I'm wrong bout that. That's our slang yall don't even talk like that.

read my post again..The term "twerk" may have came from New Orleans..but "booty shaking" is literally Miami Culture. Like literally speaking of Uncle Luke is the sole reason he was popular. Dancing aint resign to one place...but as far as taking it Main stream thats solely MIAMI. I still gave credit to New Orleans as well on it..which is why i said both places took it main stream.

What traction does Miami have with Kaiir Elam pls tell me? Kids a gator along with Steele and and Hill/ kimbrough

Smart DBs know where they been developed for a decade plus that’s UF

Yet has done nothing in the league

Advertisement
read my post again..The term "twerk" may have came from New Orleans..but "booty shaking" is literally Miami Culture. Like literally speaking of Uncle Luke is the sole reason he was popular. Dancing aint resign to one place...but as far as taking it Main stream thats solely MIAMI. I still gave credit to New Orleans as well on it..which is why i said both places took it main stream.
That's where I think we had miscommunications... you talking bout mainstream and I missed that point my bad. Yeah y'all made shaking *** in general main stream I agree 100%.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
RPJOSY9.gif

Advertisement
Back