Kaaya

Kaaya is a stud. Period. Anyone who disagrees doesn't watch enough CFB.

There are Top 10 teams dying for a competent QB and we have a future pro.

I watch a ton of games. I'd wager as many if not more than you do.

He's good. Top 20 in the nation. I still think Rosier is much better all the way around. Rosier makes life so much easier for an offense.

Rosier does all of that based on what exactly?

Advertisement

He's good. Top 20 in the nation. I still think Rosier is much better all the way around. Rosier makes life so much easier for an offense.

All of this based on Duke and garbage time against Clemson?

A decent game against a ****** Duke team LOL

Lmao @ Cane Dynasty

He watches more games than D$ therefore, his opinion is more valuable.

Advertisement

honest question. if kaaya is top 20, you think that rosier is one of the best 19 quarterbacks in the country and he's content with rotting on our bench?

All of this based on Duke and garbage time against Clemson?

yes, the same Duke defense that gave up 400 yards and 4 TDs in the next half of football after playing us...

Cane Dynasty, Brock and Sonny are competing for who can have the worst take

Kaaya is a beast. Some of those throws today were things of beauty. People forget that even the best of the best have bad days...we are lucky to have this young man.

I really can't understand how people fail to see it.

Advertisement

He also was a huge Golden lover at one point. Tells you all you need to know.

honest question. if kaaya is top 20, you think that rosier is one of the best 19 quarterbacks in the country and he's content with rotting on our bench?

I have no idea what he is content with. I've never spoken to the man.

I do know that he is easily better than Kaaya and if you can't tell that from watching them play I feel bad for ya son.

I have no idea what he is content with. I've never spoken to the man.

I do know that he is easily better than Kaaya and if you can't tell that from watching them play I feel bad for ya son.

Based on what? You need to see someone to help you with this nonsense!

Advertisement
Stone feet and cannot throw for **** on the run.

Shhhh don't point out the obvious. You will rustle the fvck outta some of the more easily irritated vaginal orifices that frequent this place.

You guys are pathetic. The kid can do a million things pre snap and he is only a sophomore. Athleticism does not make you agreat QB. I love Rosier and think he is more than capable, but as far as pure QB talent Kayaa is light years ahead!

Rosier better than Kaaya? Lol god the idiotic statements from this fanbase are just unbearable at times.

Advertisement

Shhhh don't point out the obvious. You will rustle the fvck outta some of the more easily irritated vaginal orifices that frequent this place.

You guys are pathetic. The kid can do a million things pre snap and he is only a sophomore. Athleticism does not make you agreat QB. I love Rosier and think he is more than capable, but as far as pure QB talent Kayaa is light years ahead!

Negative ghostrider.

I remember someone (Dmone, Pete maybe) I can't remember but they said back in pre-season that Rosier had a chance to push Kaaya for PT.

I was skeptical as fvck then. Now after watching what he can do with a full week of prep I have no doubt who is the better QB. It ain't Kaaya.

Negative ghostrider.

I remember someone (Dmone, Pete maybe) I can't remember but they said back in pre-season that Rosier had a chance to push Kaaya for PT.

I was skeptical as fvck then. Now after watching what he can do with a full week of prep I have no doubt who is the better QB. It ain't Kaaya.

By your logic Ryan Tannehill is a good QB! I'm done. You guys don't like Kayaa and it's cool. You're entitled to sound like idiots and be completely wrong!

He definitely has things to work on (his ball placement isn't always the greatest), but then he's 19/20 years old.

He's certainly one of the top guys in college football at his position.

May be true, but I watched several games yesterday where the QBs appeared to have more control of the field than Kaaya.

Advertisement
Back