Kaaya

Stone feet and cannot throw for **** on the run.

Shhhh don't point out the obvious. You will rustle the fvck outta some of the more easily irritated vaginal orifices that frequent this place.

You guys are pathetic. The kid can do a million things pre snap and he is only a sophomore. Athleticism does not make you agreat QB. I love Rosier and think he is more than capable, but as far as pure QB talent Kayaa is light years ahead!

Negative ghostrider.

I remember someone (Dmone, Pete maybe) I can't remember but they said back in pre-season that Rosier had a chance to push Kaaya for PT.

I was skeptical as fvck then. Now after watching what he can do with a full week of prep I have no doubt who is the better QB. It ain't Kaaya.

By your logic Ryan Tannehill is a good QB! I'm done. You guys don't like Kayaa and it's cool. You're entitled to sound like idiots and be completely wrong!

Not sure where Ryan Tannehill came into the discussion. Should we discuss Y.A. ****le while we are at it? (Oh you had to google him? I'm not surprised youngin)

I don't hate Kaaya but I know for sure he isn't the messiah that some want him to be despite what their eyes tell them.

Advertisement
By your logic an athletic QB is better. That's my Tannehill reference. And who's saying Kayaa is the Mesiah? I just plain and simple pointed out why he is light years better than Rosier.

Stone feet and cannot throw for **** on the run.

Shhhh don't point out the obvious. You will rustle the fvck outta some of the more easily irritated vaginal orifices that frequent this place.

You guys are pathetic. The kid can do a million things pre snap and he is only a sophomore. Athleticism does not make you agreat QB. I love Rosier and think he is more than capable, but as far as pure QB talent Kayaa is light years ahead!

Negative ghostrider.

I remember someone (Dmone, Pete maybe) I can't remember but they said back in pre-season that Rosier had a chance to push Kaaya for PT.

I was skeptical as fvck then. Now after watching what he can do with a full week of prep I have no doubt who is the better QB. It ain't Kaaya.

By your logic Ryan Tannehill is a good QB! I'm done. You guys don't like Kayaa and it's cool. You're entitled to sound like idiots and be completely wrong!

Whining while going to extremes doesn't mean you're right either. Some are merely pointing out their concerns with the most important position on the team. We've seen recently what happens when a QB never has to fear competition and it ain't pretty. Not sure anyone "hates" Kaaya, merely commenting that the product on the field doesn't appear elite.

Negative ghostrider.

Whining while going to extremes doesn't mean you're right either. Some are merely pointing out their concerns with the most important position on the team. We've seen recently what happens when a QB never has to fear competition and it ain't pretty. Not sure anyone "hates" Kaaya, merely commenting that the product on the field doesn't appear elite.

I swear to God it's like some of these guys just started watching football last week.

Dynasty you're trying to hard. You were at one time a good poster, but you have become a little whiny ***** troll lately.

Advertisement
Kaaya is a stud. Period. Anyone who disagrees doesn't watch enough CFB.

There are Top 10 teams dying for a competent QB and we have a future pro.

I watch a ton of games. I'd wager as many if not more than you do.

He's good. Top 20 in the nation. I still think Rosier is much better all the way around. Rosier makes life so much easier for an offense.

I can't believe I just read that. Did you see Rosier vs Clemson? Have you seen Duke (the game he looked good) since they actually played someone decent? They get shredded. Dont crown him just yet.

Last edited:
Kaaya is good but not great. He is a top 30 QB and with the right OC could end up being a top 5 his senior year. He has a lot he needs to improve on but has the mental capacity to make that jump. A lot will depend on him getting a good OC. I think he is a similar prospect to how Morris was after Morris junior season.

Kaaya is good but not great. He is a top 30 QB and with the right OC could end up being a top 5 his senior year. He has a lot he needs to improve on but has the mental capacity to make that jump. A lot will depend on him getting a good OC. I think he is a similar prospect to how Morris was after Morris junior season.

You are seriously comparing kaaya to Morris? Wow, come on now. There aren't any great qbs in college football if we are being honest

Morris and Kaaya had different things they needed to work on. Morris had the NFL arm and made more difficult throws. Kaaya has better decision making but doesn't have the arm and is overly cautious at times. A lot of posters thought STEMO was a first round prospect after his junior year.

Advertisement
Only thing missing is the killer instinct. Seems like a nice kid, but also seems like he lacks attitude

Dynasty you're trying to hard. You were at one time a good poster, but you have become a little whiny ***** troll lately.

But Andrew. When I say those kinds of things I'm labeled a "little whiny ***** troll".

I don't get it.

He's good. Top 20 in the nation. I still think Rosier is much better all the way around. Rosier makes life so much easier for an offense.
I saw enough of Rosier to make me look at Kaaya in a different light. More improvisational and better arm than Kaaya.

The thing that gets me about Kaaya is he's been choking against the better teams (Clemson and UNC).

Last edited:

I saw enough of Rosier to make me look at Kaaya in a different light. More improvisational and better arm than Kaaya.

The thing that gets me about Kaaya is he's been choking against the better teams (Clemson and UNC).

There are definitely some red flags. It's just sad that you can't have a rational discussion about it without severely hurting someone's feelings around here. This is a highly emotional fan base.

Advertisement
lol some of the idiots on this message board

after game vs clemson, "omg did you see rozier that guy wow he sucks WOW"

after duke game, "this guys 10x the qb kayaa is"

Can you actually quote a single poster that did that or are you just blathering to blather?

Advertisement

There are definitely some red flags. It's just sad that you can't have a rational discussion about it without severely hurting someone's feelings around here. This is a highly emotional fan base.

They are mental midgets.... " he is better in every category than kaaya", man foh

Brad Kaaya doesn't have the clutch gene. You gotta win games against good teams or on the road he hasn't done either yet.

Brad Kaaya doesn't have the clutch gene. You gotta win games against good teams or on the road he hasn't done either yet.

Are you a troll, or a ***** or both? Because that is what I was labeled for bringing up some of Kaaya's shortcomings.

Advertisement
Back