Kaaya

MOVING ON UP: Quarterback Brad Kaaya continues to be one of the true bright spots for the Hurricanes. The sophomore's next touchdown pass will be the 40th of his Miami career, which would tie him with Bernie Kosar for No. 9 on the Hurricanes' all-time list. And he's five completions away from cracking the Miami top 10 in that stat as well; he has 405 already, five behind No. 10 Steve Walsh's 410.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Golden is gone, we have a lot of talent on this team including a top 10 QB! Get over your hate, it's time to get back to believing in our guys and giving them our support

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kaaya hasn't done Jack ****...............but CHOKE TWICE against FSU!

This Is closest to the type of QB Kaaya has been for us than the OPs comments

picture-56.png

Advertisement
Kaaya is a stud. Period. Anyone who disagrees doesn't watch enough CFB.

There are Top 10 teams dying for a competent QB and we have a future pro.

Kaaya hasn't done Jack ****...............but CHOKE TWICE against FSU!

you are literally the stupidest poster on this board, and that includes brock's dumb ***.

Seriously....just a dumb *** who loves reading his own posts. There's plenty to ***** about with this team but you're gonna call out Kaaya?

look at dude's sig.

"According to Sonny Long, "The Only Thing Better Than Getting Some ***** Is Getting Ready To Get Some *****.""

translation: sonny prefers fluffing himself to actually having ***.

Kaaya is a stud. Period. Anyone who disagrees doesn't watch enough CFB.

There are Top 10 teams dying for a competent QB and we have a future pro.

I watch a ton of games. I'd wager as many if not more than you do.

He's good. Top 20 in the nation. I still think Rosier is much better all the way around. Rosier makes life so much easier for an offense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back