Kaaya

Kaaya is a stud. Period. Anyone who disagrees doesn't watch enough CFB.

There are Top 10 teams dying for a competent QB and we have a future pro.

I watch a ton of games. I'd wager as many if not more than you do.

He's good. Top 20 in the nation. I still think Rosier is much better all the way around. Rosier makes life so much easier for an offense.

honest question. if kaaya is top 20, you think that rosier is one of the best 19 quarterbacks in the country and he's content with rotting on our bench?

I have no idea what he is content with. I've never spoken to the man.

I do know that he is easily better than Kaaya and if you can't tell that from watching them play I feel bad for ya son.

Cane Dynasty please tell us where you buy your *****, cause that has to be the best stuff down here

All Girl Scout Cookies all the time.

Advertisement
I watch a ton of games. I'd wager as many if not more than you do.

He's good. Top 20 in the nation. I still think Rosier is much better all the way around. Rosier makes life so much easier for an offense.

honest question. if kaaya is top 20, you think that rosier is one of the best 19 quarterbacks in the country and he's content with rotting on our bench?

I have no idea what he is content with. I've never spoken to the man.

I do know that he is easily better than Kaaya and if you can't tell that from watching them play I feel bad for ya son.

Cane Dynasty please tell us where you buy your *****, cause that has to be the best stuff down here

All Girl Scout Cookies all the time.

Lol, the good gas

Kaaya hasn't done Jack ****...............but CHOKE TWICE against FSU!

Excuse me, if you had Coley as a OC, your HC was Golden, and DC like D'NOFRIO , what do you expect. I'd take Kaaya in heart beat. Do us a favor when this coaching staff is gone please go with them

Morris won games in the clutch with Golden as his HC, Jacory won games in the clutch under Shannon.... there really isn't a legit excuse besides Kaaya as to why he hasn't stepped up to the plate yet.

Kaaya hasn't done Jack ****...............but CHOKE TWICE against FSU!

Excuse me, if you had Coley as a OC, your HC was Golden, and DC like D'NOFRIO , what do you expect. I'd take Kaaya in heart beat. Do us a favor when this coaching staff is gone please go with them

Morris won games in the clutch with Golden as his HC, Jacory won games in the clutch under Shannon.... there really isn't a legit excuse besides Kaaya as to why he hasn't stepped up to the plate yet.

Interceptions. So many interceptions. NCAA leading interceptions. Which is to say, I SEE YOU'VE FORGOTTEN THAT JACORY TOSSED 3 INTs PER GAME AND THAT WE LOST A LOT OF GAMES BECAUSE OF IT. Remember that year he threw 17 INTs? Obviously you don't, but I do. It sucked.

I get your point about Kayaa...it's the same some people make about Duke. You're still waiting for him to put the team on his back. Fair point, but lets not be ridiculous. Kayaa (and Duke last year) keeps us in games when the D has completely quit. So yeah, I'd love to see him 'win' the game now and then, but without him we wouldn't be IN the game.

And I won't even touch that Rosier v Kayaa nonsense.

Advertisement
Kill yourself if you are blaming Kaaya for this team's issues. The talent we have on our team pops off the **** screen.

People are blaming the kids so they can get Strong, Wario, or Botch here to "recruit", when clearly we don't need a recruiter we need a coach.

The horrible OL and Coley's atrocious playcalling are more concerning than Kaaya.

If we had a competent OC, Kaaya would look like a Heisman candidate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kaaya made ALL the throws today, he rolled out, stepped up in the pocket. Not his fault Coley backed it down to play conservative, all the time I thought Al did that. Al still sucks but coley called the dogs off second half ( horrible red zone offense also)
Doritos blows monkey balls and good riddance to him too

Advertisement
I wish Kaaya would have been Shannon qb imagine him throwing to. Johnson, streetcar, Byrd, Benjamin and handing the ball off to Cooper

I wish Kaaya would have been Shannon qb imagine him throwing to. Johnson, streetcar, Byrd, Benjamin and handing the ball off to Cooper

He doesn't need different receivers, he needs a better line and a f**king defense. And I don't recall cooper being an upgrade over what we have now.

Kaaya for much of the season didn't not have a clean pocket to throw in, at least not consistently and I think it did effect his mechanics a bit( I felt at times he wasn't stepping all his throws or rushed them and it made him a bit inaccurate) but today vs Pitt I thought he was really good with his feet, climbing the pocket, and actually making some plays with his feet to make throws down field.

There's a reason a lot of people in pro football are so high on him

Honestly, i think he hides a lot of defiencies on this offense. Another thing, for Joe Yearby to have over 900 yards rushing with this group of pylons in front of him trying to block is remarkable. Yearby may not be Dalvin Cook( who is?) but he's a very good college RB

Advertisement
Back