Kaaya to announce after the game

Advertisement
Really don't see the point of using yet another thread to just bash the **** out of this kid

That Allison to Richards connection has the potential to be real **** nice. Kaaya will be missed but I can barely think of any iconic victories he had.

Wrong. He did the "shhh" thing in front of a hostile crowd of 8000 inbreeders at app state. #savageas****

He did not have any. His best wins were against middle tier Coastal teams.

Don't see it... sorry dudes. Lacks mobility and not a game changer. Third round "at best" this year in my book. I don't care what anyone says.

Alex Smith, Carson Wentz, Brock Osweiler, NONE of Clevelands QBs, NONE of the Jets QB's, Tyrod Taylor and Jay Cutler aren't game changers either....yet they are cashing in big time. Why not Brad??

Advertisement
Bring on N'kosi Perry. I think he'll invigorate the program.

We need to give Perry a redshirt year. Which means Rosier would need to get the jump next year. That'd be a lot less drama then giving the reigns to Allison or Sherrifs with Perry behind them

Man I wish he would come back, if not I wish him well. I really do think he would be a solid top 5 pick if he comes back. He can finish what he started by getting his degree, beat FSU, win acc, national award finalist, and set a record at Miami that might stand for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
his stock would jut plummet next year as he gets further exposed. Leaving now is a smart decision...some sucker like the Browns or Jets will probably take him in the 2nd round. They are desperate.

I don't blame any recruit for going elsewhere. This fanbase is filled with ****s that rip our best players. Duke Johnson and Brad Kaaya have the most yards ever at their position, ripped by fans their whole time here.

Advertisement
Very rarely did we see him step up in the pocket to avoid pressure. An NFL quarterback must do that to be successful. And I can count on one hand the number of times he ran 4 or 5 yards to pick up a critical first down. (He had plenty of opportunities against fsu if I remember correctly, and in open space too.)

He's not ready for the NFL yet and would greatly benefit from another year with Richt.

Having said that, I do think we're much better with him coming back. Let Captain Jack get some reps to ease him into 2018.
I hope he stays because I think we're better in 2017 with him, he's a talented leader, and I hope he stays for himself... to improve his draft stock.

Don't see it... sorry dudes. Lacks mobility and not a game changer. Third round "at best" this year in my book. I don't care what anyone says.

Alex Smith, Carson Wentz, Brock Osweiler, NONE of Clevelands QBs, NONE of the Jets QB's, Tyrod Taylor and Jay Cutler aren't game changers either....yet they are cashing in big time. Why not Brad??

He's not as good as any of those QBs you've just listed.

I have zero confidence that he'd physically (and maybe psychologically) survive a training camp and preseason of life in a NFL pocket right now.....even if he ends up somewhere where he's splitting snaps. Not going to bash him beyond this but this can't be anything more than a (hopeful) moneygrab right now or he's surrounded by some seriously delusional people. And if Rick is basing his evaluation/advice purely off of a potential Draft grade then I've seriously overestimated his worth in this area.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wanted him back but ready to move on from Kaaya.

Most disturbing fact is Kaaya has never lead us to a victory when losing at halftime.

Bye

I don't blame any recruit for going elsewhere. This fanbase is filled with ****s that rip our best players. Duke Johnson and Brad Kaaya have the most yards ever at their position, ripped by fans their whole time here.

Funny I don't recall these same fans ripping guys like Reed,Andre,Vilma,Morgan and many others.This is miami,you got to win man,gotta win.

Advertisement

Funny I don't recall these same fans ripping guys like Reed,Andre,Vilma,Morgan and many others.This is miami,you got to win man,gotta win.

The internet wasn't very involved when those guys were playing. However, the "this is Miami" doesn't change the fact that this fanbase is the worst around. You have to win? So why are we bashing our most successful players on mediocre teams. Last I checked there's eleven guys on the field and our best ones get trashed. Fun fact, we dropped four straight to FSU before Kaaya ever stepped on campus.

Kaaya will interview well and trick a team into wasting money on him. he processes the game in slow motion on the CFB level, what do people think he will do in NFL. whatever, let Allison show what he can do this spring.

He learned from the very best in Con Man Al Faildon

Advertisement
Back