Kaaya to announce after the game

Advertisement
Good riddance

If there's two things fsu would want for eternity it would be so golden and bad kayak to be here for the rest of time

He is leaving for the draft. He received a 4-5 round draft grade and is satisfied with it. He does not think Richt's offense is a great fit for him and does not think he will improve his draft stock tremendously by staying an extra year.

You dont know his draft grade. Go to bed.

Good riddance

If there's two things fsu would want for eternity it would be so golden and bad kayak to be here for the rest of time

Lol. They are going to love playing vs whoever the qb is next year in their house.

Advertisement
I'll say now regardless of the advisory committee's projection this is a stupid decision. Laremy Tunsil lost what, $10-15M dropping from top 3 to outside the top 10? Kaaya had that much more to gain by having a good year and being in contention to be the 1st QB off the board. Seems like he's 4th best or lower on just about everyone's list, even the guys projecting him as a first rounder. The best thing that he could have done is gotten a 1st or 2nd round grade and gotten insurance, then come back and compete to show he's not one of the better QBs in the draft but the best.

I'm honestly not sweating Kaaya leaving. He's our most experienced guy, but he's had his chances and we've never won anything of significance here. Wish him the best though.

Advertisement
I'd leave too if I knew I had KFC McDoormat protecting me. Dude might be one of the all one worst OL to ever come through Miami. And that's saying a lot.

He is leaving for the draft. He received a 4-5 round draft grade and is satisfied with it. He does not think Richt's offense is a great fit for him and does not think he will improve his draft stock tremendously by staying an extra year.

You dont know his draft grade. Go to bed.

I do, because I know his attorney and his agent. So suck my balls.

I swear man. F this community. Everyone is such a freaking hater. EVERYONE. Getting annoyed by coming here.

Whichever decision he makes, good luck to the young man. I think another year would serve him well but why be super critical of the guy?

There are scouts who are paid way more than any of you make who can't figure out how good QBs will be so please stop acting like you all know how he's going to fare in the NFL.

And anyone who thinks the kid isn't at least a really good college QB is an idiot. How soon do we forget the days of Jacory Harris and Kyle Wright.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy did nothing but lose to FSU and put up personal stats.

Yea we would prob be better with him next year, but its time to move on.

Advertisement
I swear man. F this community. Everyone is such a freaking hater. EVERYONE. Getting annoyed by coming here.

Whichever decision he makes, good luck to the young man. I think another year would serve him well but why be super critical of the guy?

There are scouts who are paid way more than any of you make who can't figure out how good QBs will be so please stop acting like you all know how he's going to fare in the NFL.

And anyone who thinks the kid isn't at least a really good college QB is an idiot. How soon do we forget the days of Jacory Harris and Kyle Wright.

Jacory Harris is better

Advertisement
He is gone, he was asking the refs if he can keep the game ball at the end there, probably as a keepsake.

Jacory Harris is better

Must have made you cringe to see Kaaya light it up.

Advertisement
Back