Kaaya to announce after the game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kaaya must have got at least a 2nd round grade. Richt said they been got their grades back. Seen a few things lately too that has kaaya going 2nd round to the 49ers.

CFL in 3-4 years. Never learned to operate efficiently from a "muddy" pocket and that will be common in the NFL. I don't want to call him "not tough" but hits clearly bother him a lot more than some quarterbacks.

Advertisement
Kaaya will interview well and trick a team into wasting money on him. he processes the game in slow motion on the CFB level, what do people think he will do in NFL. whatever, let Allison show what he can do this spring.

Last edited:
Don't see it... sorry dudes. Lacks mobility and not a game changer. Third round "at best" this year in my book. I don't care what anyone says.

That Allison to Richards connection has the potential to be real **** nice. Kaaya will be missed but I can barely think of any iconic victories he had.

Good luck kaaya. Hope he succeeds in the nfl. Allison, perry, Weldon or rozier/sherrifs it's your time to step. We have some viable options imo

Advertisement
I don't know if this means anything but Drew Rosenhaus will introduce Kaaya at the post game announcement.

Big mistake by him. Lacks pocket awareness, has zero mobility, struggles to hit the deep ball, and gets rattled too easily. The game is only going to get faster and more aggressive at the next level, which does not bold well for him going forward. He needed another year for sure.

Dude never had that big time win on his record. I see him as a second round pick. If the right team picks him up he could succeed. Perfect Scenario for him would be if the Patriots pick him up an groom him till Brady retires.

Advertisement
Sucks that we'll most likely experience a downgrade at QB next season, but Kaaya hasn't won a thing.

Kaaya will interview well and trick a team into wasting money on him. he processes the game in slow motion on the CFB level, what do people think he will do in NFL. whatever, let Allison show what he can do this spring.

I'm not sure that he will interview well. He comes off like he's nervous when doing media interviews. Imagine how nervous he will get with a team full of NFL execs grilling him.

That Allison to Richards connection has the potential to be real **** nice. Kaaya will be missed but I can barely think of any iconic victories he had.

Wrong. He did the "shhh" thing in front of a hostile crowd of 8000 inbreeders at app state. #savageas****

Advertisement
Back