Kaaya to announce after the game

Advertisement
I don't blame any recruit for going elsewhere. This fanbase is filled with ****s that rip our best players. Duke Johnson and Brad Kaaya have the most yards ever at their position, ripped by fans their whole time here.

Funny I don't recall these same fans ripping guys like Reed,Andre,Vilma,Morgan and many others.This is miami,you got to win man,gotta win.

Duke was a **** rb. How the **** can you dog him when rbs arent turning around a program. **** is getting crazy. Miami aint won 10 games since 03 and yall still think its one player fault.

Kaaya is gone. Trust me. You can neg this is you want but I know he's 100% gone. Watch after the game.

Advertisement
This board is so scared to be better than mediocre itd truly pathetic lol I can't wait for him to declare for the draft, all the tears on this board will be fun to read over an average at best qb.

Advertisement
I'm all for starting Allison or Perry next year...heck maybe Weldon as a dark horse that kid is very underrated.

This board is so scared to be better than mediocre itd truly pathetic lol I can't wait for him to declare for the draft, all the tears on this board will be fun to read over an average at best qb.

yeah, based on camps the guys behind him are just elite talents. Richt was just keeping them all secret this year

Must have got his draft grade back. Seems like a huge mistake to leave, but if he was staying he wouldn't be announcing it after the game. He would have announced it already.

Good news is it's tough to be much worse that 8-4 here with our talent edge in almost every game.

Advertisement
Must have got his draft grade back. Seems like a huge mistake to leave, but if he was staying he wouldn't be announcing it after the game. He would have announced it already.

Good news is it's tough to be much worse that 8-4 here with our talent edge in almost every game.
True

I wonder how hard Rick tried to get him to stay. Rick didn't spend much time using the media to influence Kaaya.

Advertisement
He is leaving for the draft. He received a 4-5 round draft grade and is satisfied with it. He does not think Richt's offense is a great fit for him and does not think he will improve his draft stock tremendously by staying an extra year.

good riddens. you people are nuts if you care about him coming back. we need a tough florida kid who understands miami.

NFL teams get weird when it comes to QBs and overdraft them all the time. I can see a repeat of the Hackenberg situation, where a guy who was projected as a top-5 pick prior to his JR year doesn't light the world on fire, but a team falls for that status/early success and drafts him sooner than they should. So I can see Kaaya going higher than one would expect.

This may be a situation where both sides are better off for splitting, so best of luck to him, hope he represents the U well in the league.

Advertisement
Back