Kaaya ain't coming here to hold a clipboard

I think they are very comparable physical talents, which leads me to believe the more focused man will win. Game on, no other way around it really. Olsen has a massive head start but he also put himself in the doghouse a bit which negates some of that.

Advertisement
If olsen does well, i hope he redshirts so that we have good spacing between our quarterbacks.

Who redshirts? Kaaya or Williams?

In a perfect world, Olsen proves he can handle the job and Williams can come back and back him up so we can shirt Kaaya and Rosier to create separation between Kaaya and Olsen.

Kaaya will not start this year, in fact it'd be stupid to not redshirt him. This is the perfect opportunity to put some separation between the two guys.

I don't see him coming and learning the playbook and blowing baby jesus out of the water, which is what it would take.

Last edited:
Kaaya left offers on the table from UCLA/ USC and his whole life 2500 miles away to come here and startso he is leaving his WHOLE life? SMH. No distractions, no girlfriends, no family. so he will not have any family, not get any *******, and no distractions in miami? OK lol He is going to totally immerse himself in Cane football.and you base this assertion from what, do you know him personally? He knowsand you know this how? how often do you speak with him? that Olsen screwed off his whole freshman year and will be entering competition only a couple of months behind him.

One of the best things about Kaaya's arrival is that Olsen can never get comfortable. and you know this how? That little grin that Olsen had during the interview after Williams got hurt will go away the first day he sees Kaaya's determination on that field in Mayagain you know this how?. Olsen can't go back to the shore this summer because he knows Kaaya's not going home and will take advantage of it and we'll see if Olsen is serious about football or notspeculation and unfounded statement, not based on any fact or personal knowledge.

I'm not choosing sides because I want the best player to win the competition.you sure? seems you have made a judgement about both Kaaya and Olsen But Olsen's first year revealed a little bit about his character how so? how did you arrive at this conclusion? . Kaaya is leaving everything behind and taking a huge leap of faith despite all of the detractors that still are in his ear about coming to the U.

My prediction: If Williams doesn't come back (he is the ideal starter this year IMO), Kaaya will take the job by week 3 and never look back. JMO.
But I thought you said you have not taken sides, also are correct, this is YOUR opinion as it is not based on any facts

are you referring to an 18 y.o. freshman,first time away from home in miami with pus.sy galore to choose from. Yeah, he is a bust.

I flunked out my freshman year, got scholly taken from me due to 0.0 GPA.....I eventually earned my PhD...let that sink in and stop reading so much into what this KID did his FRESHMAN year.

I would expect someone with a PHD would have better reading comprehension. I literally said that I'm not saying he cant be great.really, are you sure your comment regarding comprehension should not be redirected to you?

And the same thing happened to me coming from JUCO. It took me 2 semesters to lose my scholly and drop out of school. Then It took me another 2 years to realize that I was being a loser and I got my degree. So not everyone is you and just straightens up right away. what do you mean by this?, I never suggested that, please read my original message and comprehend it correctly, message was to not read too much into what a FRESHMAN did.I don't know if Olsen will or won't but we've seen enough flameouts in CFB that starts the exact same way. My point is, Kaaya doesn't give a **** about any of that or he would've stayed where he would've already been well known. He's here for business. Can't say the same yet for Olsen.

First, congrats on getting things straitened out. next to your statement regarding my comprehension, Not an issue but my ability to tolerate statements and assertions that are not based on any sort of fact or knowledge is very low. I address your wild statements above.

lastly, if you jimmies are rustled, get assistance ASAP.

Go Canes

Advertisement
A lot of y'all got high expectations for a true freshman lol keep dreaming

I agree with this.... Not many times in the history of college football has a true fresh QB come in and dominated.

Olsen has the leg up because he's had a chance to learn the system, playbook and practice time for a year already.

I really like Kaaya, but he's going to have to adjust to the speed of the game and won't have a lot of time to do so before the season starts. I wish he could have been an EE then I think we could see the QB comp take place, but as for now I think Olsen's head is in the right spot

You my friend are coo coo for coco puffs if you think you can judge a persons personality off a few mistakes **** if that's the case forget johnny and Jameis lol some of you guys seem so lame how many guys have girlfriends on this team stfu about him getting some poon tang you virgins he's goin to be fine he's learning but he's also grinding just wait on it Olsen aint giving or letting anyone take his shxt

Good point. Olsen might not have ENOUGH bad crap his redshirt year! I like both these guys. Olsen might have been complacent, knowing the Al would go with the senior anyway, but I think the kid has the goods. That said, Kaaya is going have a bayonet up his rear end from day one. I think we are going to have an excellent situation with these two guys pushing each other and Al NOT having a senior to pick instead. Hey, even Crow looks like he throws a nice long ball, but I want a leader and manager at QB. QB is not where I am worried. That remains the DT position and our DC and OC. Staff is who needs to step up.

Kaaya left offers on the table from UCLA/ USC and his whole life 2500 miles away to come here and start. No distractions, no girlfriends, no family. He is going to totally immerse himself in Cane football. He knows that Olsen screwed off his whole freshman year and will be entering competition only a couple of months behind him.

One of the best things about Kaaya's arrival is that Olsen can never get comfortable. That little grin that Olsen had during the interview after Williams got hurt will go away the first day he sees Kaaya's determination on that field in May. Olsen can't go back to the shore this summer because he knows Kaaya's not going home and will take advantage of it and we'll see if Olsen is serious about football or not.

I'm not choosing sides because I want the best player to win the competition. But Olsen's first year revealed a little bit about his character. Kaaya is leaving everything behind and taking a huge leap of faith despite all of the detractors that still are in his ear about coming to the U.

My prediction: If Williams doesn't come back (he is the ideal starter this year IMO), Kaaya will take the job by week 3 and never look back. JMO.

Neither is Rosier. These posts are ****img moronic. The year before Olsen was Baby Jesus the savior of our program now it's Kaaya bc he was a 4 star HS QB who has not done anything at the collegiate level. I'm sick and tired of it. I can't wait til Chad Thomas has a mediocre Frosh year and all you tards write him off and then claim the next big Dlineman we get is gonna be the next Russell Maryland. It's comical!

Advertisement
I'm sure Olsen took a good look at Kaaya and thought "I better get my **** together"

Regardless of how it plays out, Kaaya looks like he is coming in strong and Olsen looks to be improving quickly. It's a bright future for us at the position.

Kaaya left offers on the table from UCLA/ USC and his whole life 2500 miles away to come here and start. No distractions, no girlfriends, no family. He is going to totally immerse himself in Cane football. He knows that Olsen screwed off his whole freshman year and will be entering competition only a couple of months behind him.

One of the best things about Kaaya's arrival is that Olsen can never get comfortable. That little grin that Olsen had during the interview after Williams got hurt will go away the first day he sees Kaaya's determination on that field in May. Olsen can't go back to the shore this summer because he knows Kaaya's not going home and will take advantage of it and we'll see if Olsen is serious about football or not.

I'm not choosing sides because I want the best player to win the competition. But Olsen's first year revealed a little bit about his character. Kaaya is leaving everything behind and taking a huge leap of faith despite all of the detractors that still are in his ear about coming to the U.

78.jpg

80.gif

Last edited:
I'm sure Olsen took a good look at Kaaya and thought "I better get my **** together"

Regardless of how it plays out, Kaaya looks like he is coming in strong and Olsen looks to be improving quickly. It's a bright future for us at the position.

this right here.

Some comp between two kids that were widely considered top 5 QB prospects in the nation is good thing!

And I don't get how everyone loves to act like Olsen had a rough freshman year because he was busy partying and crushing strange all over Miami, he wasn't. The kid had a rough year because he didn't work hard and was busy missing his far from a dime girlfriend back in NJ.

And comparing him to Raipmeis and Manzel isn't worthy either. Those crazy ****ers were out crushing ***, one against other's will, and still putting in work on the football field.

Lucky for us, it seems like Olsen has turned the corner early in his career and is busy doing what winners do...... working hard.

That being said, I personally think Kaaya will be special...real special. Peyton Manning's skills in Jason Taylor's body. But, whether I'm right or not about Kaaya, this QB comp should be fun to watch for the next couple years.

Advertisement
One of the best things about Kaaya's arrival is that Olsen can never get comfortable.

Oh the love for the guys that have yet to step foot on the field at the next level !!

this right here.

Some comp between two kids that were widely considered top 5 QB prospects in the nation is good thing!

And I don't get how everyone loves to act like Olsen had a rough freshman year because he was busy partying and crushing strange all over Miami, he wasn't. The kid had a rough year because he didn't work hard and was busy missing his far from a dime girlfriend back in NJ.

And comparing him to Raipmeis and Manzel isn't worthy either. Those crazy ****ers were out crushing ***, one against other's will, and still putting in work on the football field.

Lucky for us, it seems like Olsen has turned the corner early in his career and is busy doing what winners do...... working hard.

That being said, I personally think Kaaya will be special...real special. Peyton Manning's skills in Jason Taylor's body. But, whether I'm right or not about Kaaya, this QB comp should be fun to watch for the next couple years.

agreed and seconded!

This. The QB position is looking good. But for fans to think a true freshman is going to come in and just steal the job is wishful thinking. Olsen will be fine. Kaaya will be fine. Both will push each other to the betterment of the program.

****, hopefully Olsen balls out for two years and then Kaaya takes the reins and balls out for two years. That is the ideal scenario.

Advertisement

This. The QB position is looking good. But for fans to think a true freshman is going to come in and just steal the job is wishful thinking. Olsen will be fine. Kaaya will be fine. Both will push each other to the betterment of the program.

****, hopefully Olsen balls out for two years and then Kaaya takes the reins and balls out for two years. That is the ideal scenario.

It really would be ideal.

83.gif
83.gif
83.gif
83.gif
83.gif
83.gif
83.gif
83.gif
83.gif
83.gif
83.gif
83.gif

If as much siht came out urass as comes out your mouth? You'd have siht yourself to death years ago.

Advertisement
Back