Kaaya ain't coming here to hold a clipboard

Sabetta

Junior
Premium
Kaaya left offers on the table from UCLA/ USC and his whole life 2500 miles away to come here and start. No distractions, no girlfriends, no family. He is going to totally immerse himself in Cane football. He knows that Olsen screwed off his whole freshman year and will be entering competition only a couple of months behind him.

One of the best things about Kaaya's arrival is that Olsen can never get comfortable. That little grin that Olsen had during the interview after Williams got hurt will go away the first day he sees Kaaya's determination on that field in May. Olsen can't go back to the shore this summer because he knows Kaaya's not going home and will take advantage of it and we'll see if Olsen is serious about football or not.

I'm not choosing sides because I want the best player to win the competition. But Olsen's first year revealed a little bit about his character. Kaaya is leaving everything behind and taking a huge leap of faith despite all of the detractors that still are in his ear about coming to the U.

My prediction: If Williams doesn't come back (he is the ideal starter this year IMO), Kaaya will take the job by week 3 and never look back. JMO.

Advertisement
Kaaya is the future of this program. He's special. Chaminade was never a threat to win a state title before him. He put a decent team on his back and carried them to their CIF championship over Serra. People not from California don't really understand how big of a deal that is. Then he goes and lights up the state championship game. He's a leader and a winner. He's poised on the field, has great pocket awareness and even better feet. Tall, strong arm and like OP said, this kid isn't coming from North LA to South Florida to be anyone's ***** just because the incumbent has a legacy last name. May the best man win. Kaaya is the quarterback that can take us to Charlotte and hopefully to a playoff berth. I really believe that. I like Olsen, too. I think our quarterback depth chart is starting to become more and more inline with what a Miami Hurricanes QB position should look like.

You my friend are coo coo for coco puffs if you think you can judge a persons personality off a few mistakes **** if that's the case forget johnny and Jameis lol some of you guys seem so lame how many guys have girlfriends on this team stfu about him getting some poon tang you virgins he's goin to be fine he's learning but he's also grinding just wait on it Olsen aint giving or letting anyone take his shxt

Kaaya left offers on the table from UCLA/ USC and his whole life 2500 miles away to come here and start. No distractions, no girlfriends, no family. He is going to totally immerse himself in Cane football. He knows that Olsen screwed off his whole freshman year and will be entering competition only a couple of months behind him.

One of the best things about Kaaya's arrival is that Olsen can never get comfortable. That little grin that Olsen had during the interview after Williams got hurt will go away the first day he sees Kaaya's determination on that field in May. Olsen can't go back to the shore this summer because he knows Kaaya's not going home and will take advantage of it and we'll see if Olsen is serious about football or not.

I'm not choosing sides because I want the best player to win the competition. But Olsen's first year revealed a little bit about his character. Kaaya is leaving everything behind and taking a huge leap of faith despite all of the detractors that still are in his ear about coming to the U.

My prediction: If Williams doesn't come back (he is the ideal starter this year IMO), Kaaya will take the job by week 3 and never look back. JMO.

LOL at you proclaiming that you're not choosing sides.

Advertisement
You my friend are coo coo for coco puffs if you think you can judge a persons personality off a few mistakes **** if that's the case forget johnny and Jameis lol some of you guys seem so lame how many guys have girlfriends on this team stfu about him getting some poon tang you virgins he's goin to be fine he's learning but he's also grinding just wait on it Olsen aint giving or letting anyone take his shxt

Hard to have a discussion this board sometimes. Anyway, are you really comparing two of the best freshman QBs in the history of college football to Olsen? I'm not saying Olsen cant be a great one but he fvcked his entire freshman year away including getting suspended and left home for the bowl game. If it was one of two mistakes is be fine with it. But the entire season from start to finish was a wash. I'm glad you're fine with that. Ask yourself this, how would've his act been accepted on the great Miami teams? Don't confuse mistakes with a complete lack of dedication.

Olsen reading this bull**** like

80.gif

You dont know this kid or his grind neither do I I know an fsu player starter on the national championship team who swore jameis wasn't ready his freshman year but he put in work and got it done you sound like kevin fuxked your girl to

Advertisement

are you referring to an 18 y.o. freshman,first time away from home in miami with pus.sy galore to choose from. Yeah, he is a bust.

I flunked out my freshman year, got scholly taken from me due to 0.0 GPA.....I eventually earned my PhD...let that sink in and stop reading so much into what this KID did his FRESHMAN year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Character? c'mon man. The kid was a freshman in college living it up. Love that he has an edge to him. So he rustled some jimmies good for him. For the good of the program hallelujah praise baby Jesus.

Advertisement
I'm going to disagree on him starting by the 3rd game, barring injury. if he had come in for spring semester and went thru the spring, possibly.

so you are saying that Olsen only had a offer from Miami,some distractions, a girlfriends, & family? can I get a link? or do you know him personally?

to everyone who year after year has high expectations for freshman AND then labels them a bust after they fail to meet YOUR expectation during their freshman year.

372.gif

Advertisement

are you referring to an 18 y.o. freshman,first time away from home in miami with pus.sy galore to choose from. Yeah, he is a bust.

I flunked out my freshman year, got scholly taken from me due to 0.0 GPA.....I eventually earned my PhD...let that sink in and stop reading so much into what this KID did his FRESHMAN year.

I would expect someone with a PHD would have better reading comprehension. I literally said that I'm not saying he cant be great.

And the same thing happened to me coming from JUCO. It took me 2 semesters to lose my scholly and drop out of school. Then It took me another 2 years to realize that I was being a loser and I got my degree. So not everyone is you and just straightens up right away. I don't know if Olsen will or won't but we've seen enough flameouts in CFB that starts the exact same way. My point is, Kaaya doesn't give a **** about any of that or he would've stayed where he would've already been well known. He's here for business. Can't say the same yet for Olsen.

So you're saying Olsen came to Miami to hold a clipboard? I hope hope they both win heismans and are the #1 Draft picks

If my quarterback is not getting into some trouble his freshman year, then I'd be a little worried. I don't want some introvert tool. I want an Alpha with some swagger and social skills. Dorsey was a **** outlier leading a team of superstars, so I'll preemptively handle that response. The kid didn't rape some girl like the leader of the NC team did. He didn't get busted with a bunch of coke. He didn't fail out. He got laid and partied like 99.9% of those who come to Miami for the first time.

Advertisement
Back