Justin Rogers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man land Rodgers and 1 out of Lucas/Burch and that’s a great pull. Even throw in Nichols for depth at 1T
Would.be amazing. I am a little concerned about Burch though, lots of USCe fans are pointing to his lack of production and inability to set the edge against the run. Potential is high though.

Also, Nichols played the most of any DT at Arkansas. For him to be the third DT would be a MASSIVE upgrade from our 3rd DT last season.

Cribby loves phat women!!!!! @cway313 (anything Paranos is not Thicc)
Fat Girl Dancing GIF by The Maury Show

Advertisement
I don’t disagree. We saw it happen to FSU last year with Porter.

Being the program that gets him into the portal is not always the winner. In this case, Miami has been working the family relentlessly. They want this kid to finish school and to my knowledge the only one pitching academics is Miami.

Haitian folks on this board will tell you culturally you don’t get to kick your parents twice in the d!ck with the same decision. This one is stacked VERY WELL in Miami’s favor.
Hahhahahah. That’s great Ghandi!!!!

From the Bama 247 board tonight:

-Per sources Kentucky defensive lineman Justin Rogers is hoping to visit Alabama next week. I'm not aware of an exact date but both sides have communicated, and it appears to be in the works. I'm told he was at LSU today, then goes to Miami and wants to visit Auburn next week. So that would likely be the Alabama visit as well. I can say there is some interest on both sides but the visit will tell us a lot more. Rogers officially went into the portal on Tuesday and has wasted no time setting up visits while being a hot commodity. He's a likely interior lineman if he ends up in Tuscaloosa. I think an official next weekend is possible for the Tide.

-Per sources Kentucky defensive lineman Justin Rogers is hoping to visit Alabama next week. I'm not aware of an exact date but both sides have communicated, and it appears to be in the works. I'm told he was at LSU today, then goes to Miami and wants to visit Auburn next week. So that would likely be the Alabama visit as well. I can say there is some interest on both sides but the visit will tell us a lot more. Rogers officially went into the portal on Tuesday and has wasted no time setting up visits while being a hot commodity. He's a likely interior lineman if he ends up in Tuscaloosa. I think an official next weekend is possible for the Tide.
Lulz at that last comment... He is listed at 311 where else was he going to play but outside?

Is Bama serious rn? They have Jaheim Otis and whole bunch of other young NTs. This is just absurd man.

Hope this kid doesn't make the mistake of sitting behind Otis just to be at Bama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back